SO15 3TX

7pm till 2am

GUEST DJ'S

DANNY NORTH (farnborough football club)

PADDY SHEVLIN(soul survivors brighton)

plus residents

Alfie & Chilli

£2 otd

so much soul down south & lovin it......

Bump......good.gif

Guest chilly

Bump......good.gif

THIS WILL BE ANOTHER TOP NIGHT

SOUL IN THE CROWN ( SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB ) JUST KEEPS GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH :shades:

SOUL IN THE CROWN ( SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB ) JUST KEEPS GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH :thumbup:

Your not wrong mr Chillcot.....

looking forward to it as always...& seeing Mr shevlin & Mr North & everyonr else...roll on the 18th...

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH & LOVIN IT...... :thumbup:

Hi guys,

We'll be there.Had a couple of weeks off to rejuvenate the batteries.

Dave & Viv.

Hi Dave & Viv...

hope your both well....look forward to seeing you both....thumbsup.gif

I know what you mean...i could do with a few days off...i've got to wait till the first week of august...good.gif

See you on sat....

Alfie

Hi Dave & Viv...

hope your both well....look forward to seeing you both....thumbsup.gif

I know what you mean...i could do with a few days off...i've got to wait till the first week of august...:good:

See you on sat....

Alfie

What do you mean Alfie, you keep coming round to my job every afternoon, i reckon your on a permanent holiday.

FANTASTIC

Guest kellys99

Counting down the days, had a crap day at work, and when I got home a bloody wasp stung me, and now have a funny shaped hand!! Need some soul to soothe it!

What do you mean Alfie, you keep coming round to my job every afternoon, i reckon your on a permanent holiday.

FANTASTIC

Lol....you must be the cleanest person i have ever seen on a building site...sure your not the tea boy....tongue.gif

(southampton soul club)

roll on sat...it's gonna be bloody fantastic....

Guest FREEBIRD

SOUL IN THE CROWN ( SOUTHAMPTON SOUL CLUB ) JUST KEEPS GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH :tongue:

10_14_2.gifyep, one of us will be there for ya..!!!!!!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNfox000

A great line up once again Alfie, the dancefloor is bound to be busy, fantastic!

Not wrong there Mr Smithers...thumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to Mr North & Mr Shevlin spinning some choons....got some new choons meself to spin on sat...

still getting lots of interest so hopefully it will be another top night down @ Soul In The crown...roll on sat...

SO MUCH SOUL DOWN SOUTH & LOVIN IT....:thumbup:

Guest GingerDave

SOUL IN THE CROWN

SAT 18TH JULY

HIGH STREET SHIRLEY

SOUTHAMPTON

SO15 3TX

7pm till 2am

GUEST DJ'S

DANNY NORTH (farnborough football club)

PADDY SHEVLIN(soul survivors brighton)

plus residents

Alfie & Chilli

£2 otd

so much soul down south & lovin it......

Alfie have a good night mate two top guest there mate with Danny and Paddy ,See you soon KTF

Alfie have a good night mate two top guest there mate with Danny and Paddy ,See you soon KTF

Nice one Dave...

Hope your well...thanx for the post...always nice to get a bump if you know what i mean...:good:

They will be saying about you when your down here spinning some soulful choons...will pm you with the date very soon....:yes:

Looking to be a busy one lots of interest...catch up soon mate till then take it easy and have a top weekend...:thumbup:

Alfie