2 Cracked Bargains

Guest soulmaguk

Guest soulmaguk

For sale

Art Posey - No More Heartaches. SCOPE. Record would be Ex+. but is cracked right through. i cant be bothered trying to mend it as suggested on S.S. here:-

The Ad-Libs - Johnny My Boy. BLUE CAT. Record would be Ex-. but is cracked, there is a razorblade on the reverse and plays ok with that on.

I want £20 each £35 for the pair. Bargain.

Also click the link to hear this R&B rarity, Debbie Deane i think was a Motown singer, it grows on you after a couple of goes! its on ebay make me an offer.

default.jpgdebbie deane - dream in a dream

Paypal accepted

free P&P

Cheers.

Jock.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For sale

Art Posey - No More Heartaches. SCOPE. Record would be Ex+. but is cracked right through. i cant be bothered trying to mend it as suggested on S.S. here:-

The Ad-Libs - Johnny My Boy. BLUE CAT. Record would be Ex-. but is cracked, there is a razorblade on the reverse and plays ok with that on.

I want £20 each £35 for the pair. Bargain.

Also click the link to hear this R&B rarity, Debbie Deane i think was a Motown singer, it grows on you after a couple of goes! its on ebay make me an offer.

default.jpgdebbie deane - dream in a dream

Paypal accepted

free P&P

Cheers.

Jock.

pretty sure its not the same artist as the motown singer..may be wrong .............ezzie

Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

pretty sure its not the same artist as the motown singer..may be wrong .............ezzie

i'm not sure either ezzie, its spelled the same though, which for a Debbie/Debbi/Debby... and with an E on the end of Deane, it could well be before Motown recordings. V. unusual label!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!