soulmaguk

2 Cracked Bargains

For sale

Art Posey - No More Heartaches. SCOPE. Record would be Ex+. but is cracked right through. i cant be bothered trying to mend it as suggested on S.S. here:-

The Ad-Libs - Johnny My Boy. BLUE CAT. Record would be Ex-. but is cracked, there is a razorblade on the reverse and plays ok with that on.

I want £20 each £35 for the pair. Bargain.

Also click the link to hear this R&B rarity, Debbie Deane i think was a Motown singer, it grows on you after a couple of goes! its on ebay make me an offer.

default.jpgdebbie deane - dream in a dream

Paypal accepted

free P&P

Cheers.

Jock.

For sale

Art Posey - No More Heartaches. SCOPE. Record would be Ex+. but is cracked right through. i cant be bothered trying to mend it as suggested on S.S. here:-

The Ad-Libs - Johnny My Boy. BLUE CAT. Record would be Ex-. but is cracked, there is a razorblade on the reverse and plays ok with that on.

I want £20 each £35 for the pair. Bargain.

Also click the link to hear this R&B rarity, Debbie Deane i think was a Motown singer, it grows on you after a couple of goes! its on ebay make me an offer.

default.jpgdebbie deane - dream in a dream

Paypal accepted

free P&P

Cheers.

Jock.

pretty sure its not the same artist as the motown singer..may be wrong .............ezzie

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.