Wanted Ted Taylor Someones Always Tryin

port vale FC

SAT JULY 11TH AT

port vale FC

SAT JULY 11TH AT

PORT VALE PARK EXECUTIVE SUITE A FAB NIGHT OF NORTHERN SOUL N MOTOWN ALL ACROSS THE BOARD DJS, OZZ, BAZ RATTCLIFF, ROB SMITH,dickie dale

PLUS VINNY 8 TILL LATE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR 2 BARS PLUS RECORD BAR PARKING £5 ADMISSION FOR TICKETS CONTACT PORT VALE OR PAY ON THE NIGHT ALL WELCOME A SELL OUT last one TEL 01782 655800 / 0772521803

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Got a British copy of the Little Richard in the loft... Probably EX condition, so let me know if you want me to go look for it....

hi how much is it?

Social source share

boxing.gif hi there why dont some of you guys state a price we know youve got it but why not say how much it is in the first place? Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Got a British copy of the Little Richard in the loft...

I wouldn't half be impressed if you had an American one, especially as it wan't released there!!!:laugh:

Social source share

port vale FC

SAT JULY 11TH AT

PORT VALE PARK EXECUTIVE SUITE A FAB NIGHT OF NORTHERN SOUL N MOTOWN ALL ACROSS THE BOARD DJS, OZZ, BAZ RATTCLIFF, ROB SMITH,dickie dale

PLUS VINNY 8 TILL LATE WOODEN DANCE FLOOR 2 BARS PLUS RECORD BAR PARKING £5 ADMISSION FOR TICKETS CONTACT PORT VALE OR PAY ON THE NIGHT ALL WELCOME A SELL OUT last one TEL 01782 655800 / 0772521803

Honestly mate, I find it unbelievable......start a thread in Wants for 2 records but the only thing on your first post is a stupidly large advert for a soul night. It's not even a signature so you've typed it out and made it look a total mess. Why don't you get a proper signature (at a proper size) to advertise your night and save you having to type it out every time and save us the eyeache of having to look at that rolleyes.gif

Social source share

boxing.gif hi there why dont some of you guys state a price we know youve got it but why not say how much it is in the first place?

Because I wanted to know whether you wanted a price on my copy as I can't price it until I have it in my hands... and it's up in the loft as stated (which involves climbing a rickety loft ladder designed for someone less than my not inconsiderable weight).

Edited by pikeys dog
Social source share

Honestly mate, I find it unbelievable......start a thread in Wants for 2 records but the only thing on your first post is a stupidly large advert for a soul night. It's not even a signature so you've typed it out and made it look a total mess. Why don't you get a proper signature (at a proper size) to advertise your night and save you having to type it out every time and save us the eyeache of having to look at that rolleyes.gif

yes sir anything elsewhistling.gifthumbup.gif catzu

Social source share

£20 all in Vince.

squeez every last penny out of me send us your paypal addy you hard man do you think that the credit crunch is a new cerial bar or summit:boxing: atb

Edited by Guest
Social source share

No, but the credit crunch affects those who sell aswell as buy. Vinylsource@aol.com

Thanks

Graham

ok graham sent it you cheers atb vinny

Social source share

Honestly mate, I find it unbelievable......start a thread in Wants for 2 records but the only thing on your first post is a stupidly large advert for a soul night. It's not even a signature so you've typed it out and made it look a total mess. Why don't you get a proper signature (at a proper size) to advertise your night and save you having to type it out every time and save us the eyeache of having to look at that :rolleyes:

better than lookin at your ugly mug :yes:

Social source share

port vale FC

SAT JULY 11TH AT

port vale FC

SAT JULY 11TH AT

member warned about ott event spam

Social source share