Wilton Nighter & Mouse's 50Th

Hi All

It's nearly WILTON time again, and what a night it's gonna be!!!

Great DJ line up, and Mr Wilton himself......Mouse's 50th birthday bash too!!!!!

So come on all you Wilton fans old and new, let's make it a really great night for one of the soul scene's most respected and nicest guy's......Mouse

WILTON ALLNIGHTER 17th July 09 9:00 pm to 7:00 am

Fantastic DJ line up,

John Weston, Johnny Fingers, Dave Thorley, John Hosler, Baz Atkinson, Keith Money

Plus a couple of suprise guest DJ's from Australia at 9.00 pm

and not forgetting Mouse, Boxy and me.

At the New Wheatsheaf

Conference and Banqueting

Altofts Lane, Whitwood,

Castleford, WF10 5QB

Edited by Jerry Brown
  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Am planning on getting to this one - just need to make sure I've got a lift with that Howard fella!

Haven't been out for fecking months so need a really good session on the dance floor..... wink.gif

Mouse 5t never! looks good, Jerry and Mr Box, you must be coming up to your 50th soon. :D It must be the life style you lead all the early nights and the way you run one of the best nighters in country, see you soon.

Andy

Hi All

It's nearly WILTON time again, and what a night it's gonna be!!!

Great DJ line up, and Mr Wilton himself......Mouse's 50th birthday bash too!!!!!

So come on all you Wilton fans old and new, let's make it a really great night for one of the soul scene's most respected and nicest guy's......Mouse

WILTON ALLNIGHTER 17th July 09 9:00 pm to 7:00 am

Fantastic DJ line up,

John Weston, Johnny Fingers, Dave Thorley, John Hosler, Baz Atkinson, Keith Money

Plus a couple of suprise guest DJ's from Australia at 9.00 pm

and not forgetting Mouse, Boxy and me.

At the New Wheatsheaf

Conference and Banqueting

Altofts Lane, Whitwood,

Castleford, WF10 5QB

Don't forget if you can't do the nighter, you can still do 9 pm to 1.30 am for a fiver!

It's gonna be a great night!!!

post-11243-12468642902461_thumb.jpg

post-11243-12468642902461_thumb.jpg

Glad to hear you're bringing all the troops Baz, after all you DJing and Gaz wetting the new babies head has got to be a good reason to come down in force.

Really looking forward to this one!!

Looks like we will have all the usual Wilton reprebates from York and Hull too.......FANTASTIC!!!

See you soon mates.

Edited by Jerry Brown

Mouse 5t never! looks good, Jerry and Mr Box, you must be coming up to your 50th soon. :cheese: It must be the life style you lead all the early nights and the way you run one of the best nighters in country, see you soon.

Andy

Hey Andy, who said it was my 50th coming up soon too? You know it's years off!!

Looking forward to going to your Parkinson's Disease charity do at Huntington WMC, 1 North Moor Road, York YO32 9QS on Saturday night.

Jerry

Am planning on getting to this one - just need to make sure I've got a lift with that Howard fella!

Haven't been out for fecking months so need a really good session on the dance floor..... :wink:

Hi Kirsty, have you sorted a lift out with that Howard bloke yet?

my lift has been organised

my hair has been duly cut and coloured in rediment

and I think I even know which dress I shall be wearing

so its all systems go in my little cottage in Huddersfield thumbup.gif

Great thats Kirsty sorted.

Who else is playing out?

All being well I'll be there. wave.gif

I have to go to York first to see "Here come the boys" who are the ex Chippendales with a few new young uns thrown in (honest !! ... my sisters have roped me into it!!).

When I've finished watching the boys in York I'll whizz back over to see the REAL men at Normanton wink.giflaugh.gif !!

Wouldn't miss Mouse's birthday or the Wilton for anything (not even a chippendale!) so see you a week on Fri !!

Ali x

I can't wait for the 17th to get here.. It seems an aternity since I last saw deck-time at The Wilton.

I'm already spending time going through my 45's & LP's.. To see what pleasant little ditties I can sling in a box as potential spins on the night. A couple of three 'LP only' tracks; some 60t's 'Newies'; a few 'Class Rarities'; some lesser played oldies & a smattering or two of cover up's..

Should do the trick !! :yes:

Not toooo many more pleeps :thumbup:

Fingers shades

Guest Mouse

yes everyone ive hit the big 5 0, see jerry has let the cat out of the bag! Over the year ive had some brilliant time thanks to all you on the soul seen. big thanks to all you people who have been there for me when things got difficult. Ill see you all on the 17th at the 'Wilton' and lets make it one to remember. 'MOUSE'

yes everyone ive hit the big 5 0, see jerry has let the cat out of the bag! Over the year ive had some brilliant time thanks to all you on the soul seen. big thanks to all you people who have been there for me when things got difficult. Ill see you all on the 17th at the 'Wilton' and lets make it one to remember. 'MOUSE'

hello mouse good to see you on here!!

BAZ A

I can't wait for the 17th to get here.. It seems an aternity since I last saw deck-time at The Wilton.

I'm already spending time going through my 45's & LP's.. To see what pleasant little ditties I can sling in a box as potential spins on the night. A couple of three 'LP only' tracks; some 60t's 'Newies'; a few 'Class Rarities'; some lesser played oldies & a smattering or two of cover up's..

Should do the trick !! yes.gif

Not toooo many more pleeps thumbup.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Sounds good to me!! Can't wait

Jerry

All being well I'll be there. wave.gif

I have to go to York first to see "Here come the boys" who are the ex Chippendales with a few new young uns thrown in (honest !! ... my sisters have roped me into it!!).

When I've finished watching the boys in York I'll whizz back over to see the REAL men at Normanton wink.giflaugh.gif !!

Wouldn't miss Mouse's birthday or the Wilton for anything (not even a chippendale!) so see you a week on Fri !!

Ali x

Hey, I'm sure those ex Chipendales hold no attraction for you whatever!

But great you're coming over afterwards......hope you'll still have the energy!!!

Jerry

looking forward to this,and knowing its mouse birthday "top man" will be a great night haven't been anywere in age's see you all soon take care johno hope theres room for me kirsty

Johno

When you come out to play will you be "all-right" :)

See ya Friday.

Cheers

Martyn

i'm allright nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww looking forward to seeing the gang seems ages hope your having a good night at andys do seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you friday regards john

Johno

Yes great night last night,you were missed,plenty of the crazy gang out so you can imagine laughs all the way.

Looks like plenty of the usual reprobates are out Friday so giggles aplenty again :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Not many more pleeps now.. :sleep3::tumbleweed3:

I even managed to negotiate a 'Double-Header' of a deal.. To secure a couple of, VERY 'Select'.. VERY 'Classy'.. & VERY 'Desirable' 45's whilst out & about over this weekend.

The 'Cherry on the Icing' being.. They fit RIGHT IN with the types of discs I imagine myself giving Deck-Time - come Friday nights frolics - courtesy of The Wilton Ballroom and it's ever-faithful 'Soulie Massive'.:ph34r: Feeling 100% confident they will be received just as enthusiastically by the attended on the night as they were by me - when I very excitedly, and very warmly welcomed them into the folds of my collection. :good:

Can't wait.. :mellow: I said 'I CAN'T WAIT' !! thumbsup.gif Not too long.. :unsure:

Oh !! C'MON - HURRY UP & get here... :yes::yes:

Is it here yet ?? :unsure::D

Fingers :thumbup:

Edited by FickleFingers

Well done me owd mate ,wouldn't miss it for the world..mouse was one of the guys who gave me some sets when i first started in the game a true warrior.....

The WILTONDALES from York will be there after there debut in York early doors. We go all the way when it comes to stripping but we do have problems the older ones, those that have been up for 50 years.We use plenty of steam to peel them off so they are bare. Wall paper and paint stripping no job to small Tell Mouse we have never used talc and never will, just rough sand paper on the soles of our shoes, less friction

Andy Solvite formally of the Painter Sisters

One more sleep to see Jerry Berry and the M & L T & T