The Burnley Allnighter - Friday 24Th July

Guest gordon russell

can't wait..........full car with two knees mclure at the wheel and big danny navigating..........gonna be a good un,will be there early for the MIGHTY ERIC BROWN......smaller brother of EROLL LOL:laugh: behind the decks :thumbup: ......oi ezzie no snappers:laugh: .....atb tezza

• Replies 81
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Sean Haydon

Count me in chaps a deffo this time thats for sure,

Shorny alright if i drive up to yours first mate,then onto Burnley for some night time fun along with great tooooones.

Ill be bringing along a lady friend of mine who needs educating on the finer points of quality soul..........you up for the job Tezza ? a fresh faced filly she is to.

Toby.

Toby, It would be great to have the pleasure of your company, not sure what your lady friend will make of us tho. Hope she's open minded mate. :lol:

Toby, It would be great to have the pleasure of your company, not sure what your lady friend will make of us tho. Hope she's open minded mate. wicked.gif

Like it or lump it,no contest is there mate

Ill be on the phone very soon matey

Toby

Ok Phil, i'm on to it. The more in the Burnley Boogie Bus the better! smile.gif

Nice one Shorny muckathumbup.gif My House same time for pre nita refreshments??

This is gonna be one hell of a better nite than normal now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN TOMORROWS THE DAY>>>>BUT WE SHALL CELEBRATE IN STYLE ON FRI MUCKAwicked.gifwicked.gif

Thanx Cogstershades.gif

Edited by mikecog
Guest Sean Haydon

Nice one Shorny muckathumbup.gif My House same time for pre nita refreshments??

This is gonna be one hell of a better nite than normal now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN TOMORROWS THE DAY>>>>BUT WE SHALL CELEBRATE IN STYLE ON FRI MUCKAwicked.gifwicked.gif

Thanx Cogstershades.gif

Cheers mate, we'll make it a good un for sure! Just checkin with the troops, looks like we might be needing a coach this time. Do you have enough sherry for 50 people Mike? :lol:

Cheers mate, we'll make it a good un for sure! Just checkin with the troops, looks like we might be needing a coach this time. Do you have enough sherry for 50 people Mike? :D

If i dont ile get it in,Ive got enuf stella & JD to sink a battle ship oh yeh and port & lemon,snowballs for the fellas:thumbup:

Guest rosemary

Morning Mr Phil :) we're organised now getting to The Burnley Alnighter, coming over The Pennines with Sue :yes: ,

We'll be there early to hear Ezzie DJ........ so see you around 10ish. I'm soooooo excited to be playing out again at my favourite music alnighter :thumbup:

Rosemary xxxxxx

PS.... 1 sleep to go laugh.gif

Morning Mr Phil smile.gif we're organised now getting to The Burnley Alnighter, coming over The Pennines with Sue yes.gif ,

We'll be there early to hear Ezzie DJ........ so see you around 10ish. I'm soooooo excited to be playing out again at my favourite music alnighter thumbup.gif

Rosemary xxxxxx

PS.... 1 sleep to go laugh.gif

Good news indeed Rosemary. Did you get my PM's yesterday? Everytime I pressed "send" the site went down. ohmy.gif I daren't send any more. sweatingbullets.giflaugh.gif

See you all tomorrow.

Phil xx

Guest rosemary

yes Phil I got your PMs.... yes.gif

see you tomorrow night, Mr and Mrs David Brennan are coming over to Burnley to see where I play out :yes: , its going to be a brilliant night I can feel it in my bones :thumbup:

xxxx

Guest Sean Haydon

Wrote a fair bit on this Shorny !!

Made up and all that shit,posted the fecker and presto it disappearedohmy.gif

Anyway mate glat to see you back again wer you belong shades.gif

Cogster an Janster

Enjoy you birfdee tomora thumbup.gif x x x x x

Hey Mikey, Is the lovely Jan joining us tomorrow? Jayne and Dawn's coming up. Also if we're really lucky, we'll be having a guest appearance. The mighty Roger!

can't wait..........full car with two knees mclure at the wheel and big danny navigating..........gonna be a good un,will be there early for the MIGHTY ERIC BROWN......smaller brother of EROLL LOLlaugh.gif behind the decks thumbup.gif ......oi ezzie no snapperslaugh.gif .....atb tezza

Oi, Vorderman, how many you got?

7.30 at mine orlwite?

John, sponsored by Tata steel

Guest gordon russell

Oi, Vorderman, how many you got?

7.30 at mine orlwite?

John, sponsored by Tata steel

HELLO MATE, WE'LL BE THERE.......GOT TO PICK UP DANNY ON THE WAY......THEN OFF FOR A REET FOOKIN GOOD NIGHT OF DANCING MUSIC TO MAKE YA HEAD GO ....ALL WOBBLYlaugh.gif .....TEZZA

Guest BigPaul

The Mansfield Two (Stevie Lad and Myself) will be taking our place with the Usual Cast of Ne'r Do Wells

at The Kestrel, Burnley. For the Monthly Fun and Games and quality choonsgood.gif

Come On Burnleythumbup.gifyes.gifwicked.giftongue.gif

The Mansfield Two (Stevie Lad and Myself) will be taking our place with the Usual Cast of Ne'r Do Wells

at The Kestrel, Burnley. For the Monthly Fun and Games and quality choonsgood.gif

LOL - I only heard that saying' for the first time last week - Ne'r Do Wells.. biggrin.gif

still cracks me up...

Enjoy!

Jayne.x

Guest gordon russell

what no KEV HH.............lightweight..........see ya later fella's for funbiggrin.gifthumbup.gif and frollickswicked.gifbiggrin.gif tezza

Guest BigPaul

He's somewhere where the SUN actually shines in the summer Terry....jammy git!

Paul is it time to go yet????g.gifshades.gifhuh.gif

The sun shines out my assholelaugh.gif

But he aint up there!!! ohmy.gifno.gif

Edited by BigPaul
Guest gordon russell

The sun shines out my asshole:laugh:

But he aint up there!!! :ohmy::no:

THEY TELL ME HE HAS BEEN THOUGH..........ON OCCASION LOLshades:laugh::laugh: .....see ya in a while big fella

Me n Jane are comin Phil bring some of that fishin tackle down its no good 2 u mate shades

C U around 9-20 in the pub if i dont get lost like i always do:tumbleweed3:

I ain't got no Carp crunching gear mate. I only deal with finesse.

Nice one buddy. Come off the M65 at juction 10, go right round the roundabout and take the town centre exit. Get accross into the left hand lane, and stay in it all the way down the hill. [do not go right at the lights] at the bottom of the hill there's a mini roundabout. Turn right up the hill past the new Netto. Take the second left and you are there, siimpless.

Me n Jane are comin Phil bring some of that fishin tackle down its no good 2 u mate shades.gif

C U around 9-20 in the pub if i dont get lost like i always dotumbleweed3.gif

get the beers in ian... ive sold yer record, buy sometething else,,me and stu only drink champagne now,thumbup.gif see yoy tonight,, cliff,,