Help Required

Guest Mrs Simsy

Guest Mrs Simsy

Now, you clever soul sourcers-

My dads band are preforming at a festival tomorrow & one of the songs that they do is 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'. My dad found the song on some old random tape & thinks it's possibly been covered by Kim Wilson?

Thing is, as it's being preformed at a festival as songs that are covered need to credited & i wondered if anyone knew who sings it or who wrote it? Sounds very 1930/40's r'n'b according to the old man. I've had a nose on Google but can't find anything. They need to know by tomorrow morning.

Anyone know?

Thanks! :lol:

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Kylee,

No idea on the song.....but is it the Godiva he's playing at? If so what time, I'll be there with the kids so could go and heckle show some support thumbsup.gif .

Adam.

Social source share

Cheers Kylee, should be there at about that time so will try and escape for a bit and see how they go.....will take my autograph book with me

Hey up Adam smile.gif

If you defo going then txt me around 1.30 & I'll touch base with you and the kids (providing your eldest doesn't mention the Conk.. biggrin.gif) & I've got backstage passes !! shhh.gif

You wuz sorely missed at Lifeline, last week, too tumbleweed3.gif

Fingers shades.gif

Social source share

Hey up Adam :smile:

If you defo going then txt me around 1.30 & I'll touch base with you and the kids (providing your eldest doesn't mention the Conk.. :D) & I've got backstage passes !! :shhh:

You wuz sorely missed at Lifeline, last week, too :tumbleweed3:

Fingers shades

Evening John :D

As long as it's not chucking it down with rain then we'll be walking up for the festival after lunch so will text you on the way. I'll try to make sure Lettie doesn't say anything about the nose.....I'll just point out that you also have strange looking ears and I'm fairly confident that will distract her from ya conk :laugh: .

Will be good to see ya mate. Doubt I was that missed at Lifeline....or did you need to borrow the brain cell??? Was a strange feeling spending the night at home when one of the best nighters was on less than an hour away, better get used to it I suppose!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!