Mark R

Starpoint Radio Broadcasting Live From Soul Purpose Summer All Dayer

Soul Purpose are very pleased to announce that our first Summer All Dayer, on Saturday 11th July, will now be broadcast live via Starpoint Radio.

We have organised full accoustic microphones for the main room to capture the sounds of shuffling feet, chinking glasses, and smiling faces !!

Come along and MAKE SOME NOISE !!!

tickets:

tel: 07771 374846

email: info@soul-purpose.net

www.soul-purpose.net

Soul Purpose are very pleased to announce that our first Summer All Dayer, on Saturday 11th July, will now be broadcast live via Starpoint Radio.

We have organised full accoustic microphones for the main room to capture the sounds of shuffling feet, chinking glasses, and smiling faces !!

Come along and MAKE SOME NOISE !!!

tickets:

tel: 07771 374846

email: info@soul-purpose.net

www.soul-purpose.net

I'll be there! I think I have to do an interview with some guy called Mark Randle............:laugh:

Ian D :D

I'll be there! I think I have to do an interview with some guy called Mark Randle............:laugh:

Ian D :D

Eh???? Now then Mr D.......you know I'm all shy and retiring!!!!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Just been informed that the first two hours of the live broadcast from the Soul Purpose Summer All Dayer (first 1/2 hour Mark Goddard & 1.5 hrs Chris Hill) will be re-broadcast this coming Sunday 9th August between 8 and 10pm BST @www.starpointradio.com

Why not relive the memories or see what you missed!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.