Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

chris anderton

Marvells "what About The Mountain" Finer Arts 2019

post-13241-12468100067354_thumb.jpg

Books at 150 in Johns guide.

Does anyone have a clip or tell me if its any good, current value etc?

TIA

Chris

boxing.gif ONE THING FOR CERTAIN ITS NOT THE UK/JA GROUP OF THE SAME NAME THAT WERE FAMOUSE FOR BEING A BACKING BAND ON SO MANY FINE REGGAE DISCS, DID YOU KNOW? THAT THE UK/JA BAND ARE THE SAME BAND THAT RECORDED "KEEP ON SERCHING" THAT WAS ISSUED ON UK COLUMBIA, I BET KNOW ONE KNOWS THAT UNTIL NOW, IT,S HARD TO BELIEVE I KNOW THEN AGAIN AS I SAY THEY WERE TALLANTED SESSION MUSICIONS THEY WERE?.. SORRY i COULD NOT GIVE YOU THE INFO YOU WERE ASKING FORph34r.gif DAVE KIL

post-13241-12468100067354_thumb.jpg

Books at 150 in Johns guide.

Does anyone have a clip or tell me if its any good, current value etc?

TIA

Chris

other side "miracle of life" is a very well known sweet soul record.

150 pounds seems high though

I have 2 by them and another on Finer Arts, I am A Fool For Losing You, Do It by Dawn and The Twilights. Email or MP fpr sound clips.

there are 3 marvels on finer arts, all killer group soul records from denver somehow.

i also have 4-5 photos of the group, the label owner died and some junker guy got all the stuff of the estate and sold all the stuff on ebay a few years ago. there is a terrible pop version of 'miracle of life' that i have also.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts