Soulfull Sessions July 3Rd

Well what a start to the weekend, a very hot balmy night down by the river Severn in Worcester, we were treated to a fantastic set of music by our guests this month, playlists will be up on our website soon www.soulstuff.co.uk down on numbers but more than made up with quality of music, Sean and Kev we salute you, a real friendly up for it crowd who enjoyed every minute of it, virtually everyone stayed to the death and made for a real great nights entertainment. It never ceases to amaze me that our loyal crowd, 90% of which travel great distances to come to our little soul night, turn up time and time again, thank you for your efforts, from all of us, it is very much appreaciated.

Next installment is Friday Aug 7th with guest Dave Allen.

Cheers for now,

Rob H.

• Replies 10
  • Views 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well what a start to the weekend, a very hot balmy night down by the river Severn in Worcester, we were treated to a fantastic set of music by our guests this month, playlists will be up on our website soon www.soulstuff.co.uk down on numbers but more than made up with quality of music, Sean and Kev we salute you, a real friendly up for it crowd who enjoyed every minute of it, virtually everyone stayed to the death and made for a real great nights entertainment. It never ceases to amaze me that our loyal crowd, 90% of which travel great distances to come to our little soul night, turn up time and time again, thank you for your efforts, from all of us, it is very much appreaciated.

Cheers for now,

Rob H.

Hia thought last nites was the best one yet for the music in particular mr briscoes set , nice one guys

Thanksv Gary

Hia thought last nites was the best one yet for the music in particular mr briscoes set , nice one guys

Thanksv Gary

He'll be chuffed to nuts to get the credit - especially as we double decked the entire two hour set together :thumbsup:

Seriously though, it was a wonderful night. Those that attend the Rowing Club have got to be amongst the most enthusiastic, informed and appreciate crowds I've ever had the pleasure of.

We thoroughly enjoyed playing our tunes for such a tasteful bunch.

Thanks a million Rob, John and Steve for inviting us down again.

And especially to Rob for the world class hospitality (Jack Daniels and Bacon & Eggs never tasted sooooo good! :thumbup: )

One of the best nights I've had in years.

Thank you.

:rolleyes:

Sean

He'll be chuffed to nuts to get the credit - especially as we double decked the entire two hour set together :laugh:

Seriously though, it was a wonderful night. Those that attend the Rowing Club have got to be amongst the most enthusiastic, informed and appreciate crowds I've ever had the pleasure of.

And especially to Rob for the world class hospitality (Jack Daniels and Bacon & Eggs never tasted sooooo good! :D )

Thank you.

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Hia

Could have put that better sean , you were also good as was the nite as a nite, and you put me onto cookin on 3 burners thanks

Thanx Gary

He'll be chuffed to nuts to get the credit - especially as we double decked the entire two hour set together laugh.gif

And especially to Rob for the world class hospitality (Jack Daniels and Bacon & Eggs never tasted sooooo good! biggrin.gif )

Thank you.

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Hi all, what a fantastic nite, the local guys were up to the usual 10 out of 10 Kev and Sean blew it out the scale great double decking just had to be danced to what better show of appreciation. the numbers were down with reqs on hols etc but this did not make any less of a top nite. AND A BLOODY GOOD REASON TO GET THEM BACK AGAIN. As I write this listening to Soul people on Solar Lisa says when are you 2 on Kev n Sean!!!!!quality collections. This soulnite is what soul and soul people are about this is why we travel. Having only missed 2 nites due to holidays this is one nite that has been so consistent in our enjoyment of quality music and people having a bloody good time. regards to all kimbo n Lisa Northants.

Hia

Could have put that better sean , you were also good as was the nite as a nite, and you put me onto cookin on 3 burners thanks

Thanx Gary

Cheers Gary, but truth is, Kev is the most underrated DJ around.

The trip to Worcester was a chance for those outside South Yorkshire to get a flavour of what a superb collection - and great taste - the man has!

And the good news is, he's just confirmed that he'll be joining me and Tats at our new venue - to be announced shortly!

Gotta say though, the Rowing Club will be a tough act to follow for all of us!

Much respect to all the guys involved!

And roll on the Autumn when they get the Saturday nights back.

We'll be there!

thumbsup.gif

Sean

Cheers for now,

Rob H.

Can't see those playlists, Rob.

Give Lloydee a nudge will ya!

biggrin.gif

Sean

Perfect summer night by the river, good music, good company - loved it! Sean and Kev did a blinding set, and I enjoyed our musings on skateboarders guys!:no:

Can't get the Charlie Wilson track out of my brain though - currently playing it on t'radio, just HAD to!

Edited by Jerry Hipkiss

Gez-a chance will ya, some of us have a live outside Soul Music with both Saturday & Sunday taken up with motorsport related activities :tongue:

Couldn't stay away from the VW rally in Malvern then LLoydee!!! Great nite and absolutely top music - guest spots superb!!

See you soon - Adam