East Kirkby Soul Club

A big thank you to all that came last night . First of all number were low no excusers there my fault i for got to get it on here sombody came last night and said he was not gonna come as he thought it was not on glad he did . In the abesnce off the soul doctor who was away on a scooter do i started thr night of with the help of john from barnsley. The music was top class alot off good tunes played by two great djs 1st a big thanks to kyp (the faith) who played a magical set and will be comin back later in the yr thanks kyp then came marky mole what a set mate truly awsome spot great blend of top class northern and r/b To end the night the i played then asked john to join me and i promtly left the stage and left him to it and he played a great set keeping the punters on the floor well done john you did yourself pround and it wont be long before we give you a full hour spot you played some great tunes thanks mate cant wait for next month. i will have brid tickets for sale so come get um as after this yrs massive weekend i dont think i will have um long so frist come first served

• Replies 8
  • Views 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mezhouse

A big thank you to all that came last night . First of all number were low no excusers there my fault i for got to get it on here sombody came last night and said he was not gonna come as he thought it was not on glad he did . In the abesnce off the soul doctor who was away on a scooter do i started thr night of with the help of john from barnsley. The music was top class alot off good tunes played by two great djs 1st a big thanks to kyp (the faith) who played a magical set and will be comin back later in the yr thanks kyp then came marky mole what a set mate truly awsome spot great blend of top class northern and r/b To end the night the i played then asked john to join me and i promtly left the stage and left him to it and he played a great set keeping the punters on the floor well done john you did yourself pround and it wont be long before we give you a full hour spot you played some great tunes thanks mate cant wait for next month. i will have brid tickets for sale so come get um as after this yrs massive weekend i dont think i will have um long so frist come first served

Really glad you all had a good night. Personally, I had to eat all my chocolate myself!!!! Just got back from my 'speed awareness' course and ready to be a perfect driver!

Se eyou soon

Jo xx

Really glad you all had a good night. Personally, I had to eat all my chocolate myself!!!! Just got back from my 'speed awareness' course and ready to be a perfect driver!

Se eyou soon

Jo xx

hi jo hope you feeling better and we missed you last night and i hope you not feelin sick after all that choc ha ha

Guest Mezhouse

Speed awareness what will they think of nextwhistling

rob

Lol! Well it's better than £60 and 3 points on my licence Rob!

Jo xx

Lol! Well it's better than £60 and 3 points on my licence Rob!

Jo xx

What's this, Jo caught speeding! Was it on the way to or from a venue, or god forbid, the off-licence to top up the gin supply!!!!

Missed you at East Kirkby, that's the only place you really need to speed down to once a month, you can dawdle to anywhere else.

Guest belly chest

What's this, Jo caught speeding! Was it on the way to or from a venue, or god forbid, the off-licence to top up the gin supply!!!!

Missed you at East Kirkby, that's the only place you really need to speed down to once a month, you can dawdle to anywhere else.

dont be speeding to shafton next saturday John as the nit nurd is there to spoil every thing again carnt blooming wait Lolwhistling:thumbup::boxing: but jokeing apart it will be a fantastic night as the nit nurd always does us proud and as ive said carnt blooming wait thumbsup.gif:tongue:

Edited by belly chest
Guest rayskim

Not sure why they are not lined up around the block for this, we had a brilliant night, fantastic music from all the D.J's all night.

Thank you all,

See you soon,

R+K

Not sure why they are not lined up around the block for this, we had a brilliant night, fantastic music from all the D.J's all night.

Thank you all,

See you soon,

R+K

Got to agree with you there, East Kirkby is always a brilliant night, great atmosphere as well as great music and such a friendly place and a little mad at times but it all adds up to one of the best nights around. Like all best kept secrets, they don't know what they are missing!! See you there next month on Friday 7th August.