Sonic Soul Has Pete Taylor

SONIC SOUL Has Pete Taylor as the main guest this month, so you can expect a top night. So many top local Djs in the area and we want to bring them on so kicking us off is Smigy from Market Harbourough ( I work in Mk Harbourough meself). We also have Matt Male from MOve On Soul Coventry. The residents will be asked to be on top form as well so John McClure and my good self will be aiming high. Having a rest this month are our two sponsors/promoters Tom Carter and Steve Jeffries.

SONIC SOUL THE WYCLIFFE ROOMS LUTTERWORTH 8PM TIL 1AM WITH LATE BAR. BRILLIANT DANCE FLOOR, NICE TOILETS!!!! SEEMS THAT IS IMPORTANT THESE DAYS, AND BAR STAFF WHO LIGHT UP YOUR DAYwicked.gif

Sonic Soul 25th July @ The Wycliffe Rooms Lutterworth Leicestershire. Junc 1 M6 or Junc 20 M1. 8pm til 1am

Edited by Pat Wallace
  • Replies 20
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The last one was a true across the board night and we had a blast. Bring it on!!!!! What do you mean "BAR STAFF THAT LIGHT UP YOUR DAY" You Blokes.:chinstroke:

Net

Just getting the Dj line up organised for the 25th and joining our main guest (Pete Taylor) are Spiv and Matt Male. Dj times to follow. So us at Sonic Soul hope to see you soon, make the trip you wont be disapointed.:thumbup:

Pat Tom John & Steve.

Really looking forward to this , This will be our first visit to the sonic glad to see my mate Spiv on as well

should be a Top night see you all soon Pete T.

Guest Northern PhanTom

SONIC SOUL Has Pete Taylor as the main guest this month, so you can expect a top night. So many top local Djs in the area and we want to bring them on so kicking us off is Smigy from Market Harbourough ( I work in Mk Harbourough meself). We also have Matt Male from MOve On Soul Coventry. The residents will be asked to be on top form as well so John McClure and my good self will be aiming high. Having a rest this month are our two sponsors/promoters Tom Carter and Steve Jeffries.

SONIC SOUL THE WYCLIFFE ROOMS LUTTERWORTH 8PM TIL 1AM WITH LATE BAR. BRILLIANT DANCE FLOOR, NICE TOILETS!!!! SEEMS THAT IS IMPORTANT THESE DAYS, AND BAR STAFF WHO LIGHT UP YOUR DAYwicked.gif

Sonic Soul 25th July @ The Wycliffe Rooms Lutterworth Leicestershire. Junc 1 M6 or Junc 20 M1. 8pm til 1am

Hi Pat,

Therese and I are just back from our exhausting sticky and sweet tour of the East Coast Weekenders, not for the feint hearted!!!

Have you any DJ times for posting yet.

Cheers

Tom

Guest krawen

Really looking forward to this , This will be our first visit to the sonic glad to see my mate Spiv on as well

should be a Top night see you all soon Pete T.

Looking forward to a trip down to this one with Pete.

Mr Taylor and Spiv both did cracking spots at Annesley on Saturday ,so Sonic Soul should be in for a treat thumbsup.gif

All the best

Steve B

Hi Tom, Glad you had a great time doing the weekenders. Just got back from a week in the Lakes where I had the pleasure of DJing at Kendal. We are exhausted and broke!

Anyway DJ times for Saturday the 25th @ Sonic Soul. With such a great line up it is hard to fit everyone in and we will give those guys who open up for us later spots in the future.

8.00 Til 9.00 Smigy

9.00 Til 9.45 John McClure

9.45 Til 10.30 Spiv

10.30 Til 11.30 Pete Taylor

11.30 Til 12.15 Pat Wallace

12.15 Til 1.00 Matt Male

SONIC SOUL WYCLIFFE ROOMS LUTTERWORTH SAT 25TH JULY GREAT DANCE FLOOR AND LATE BAR

Edited by Pat Wallace

Hi Tom, Glad you had a great time doing the weekenders. Just got back from a week in the Lakes where I had the pleasure of DJing at Kendal. We are exhausted and broke!

Anyway DJ times for Saturday the 25th @ Sonic Soul. With such a great line up it is hard to fit everyone in and we will give those guys who open up for us later spots in the future.

8.00 Til 9.00 Smigy

9.45 Til 10.30 Spiv

12.15 Til 1.00 Matt Male

SONIS SOUL WYCLIFFE ROOMS LUTTERWORTH SAT 25TH JULY GREAT DANCE FLOOR AND LATE BAR

Hi Pat,

Thats a great line up of DJs you've got, nice to see Matt on the list :yes: . I'll be coming along on the 25th, will hopefully be there nice and early to help set things up with Matt. For anyone who has yet to go to the Wycliffe Rooms then I highly recommend it, superb little venue with a great dance floor and with those DJs on then the music should be quality from start to finish.

Adam.

Thanks Adam. We have so many people wanting to be involved it is hard to fit people in. There are so many local guys and Galls who are excellent DJs and I think that we need to support them.

What you get at Sonic Soul is good people with good music who Smile!:smile: and of course bar staff who make you smile as well, well they make me smile anyway :wink: .

Guest Northern PhanTom

8.00 Til 9.00 Smigy

9.45 Til 10.30 Spiv

12.15 Til 1.00 Matt Male

SONIC SOUL WYCLIFFE ROOMS LUTTERWORTH SAT 25TH JULY GREAT DANCE FLOOR AND LATE BAR

Imagine you will have a large supply of mint cake for the punter's then. :tongue:

Looks like we are in for another awesome night of soul music at the Wycliffe Rooms. thumbsup.gif

Don't forget your dancing shoes. :sweatingbullets:

See you saturday. shades

All the best, Tom. :thumbup:

Guest kev such

Me and Karen'll be there Saturday night to cheer Smiggy on. And to listen to the others aswell, I mean we aren't going to go home once Siggy's been on cause that'd just be rude.

See you all then then.

Kev

Guest Northern PhanTom

Me and Karen'll be there Saturday night to cheer Smiggy on. And to listen to the others aswell, I mean we aren't going to go home once Siggy's been on cause that'd just be rude.

See you all then then.

Kev

Looks like Smiggy's fan base ( no offence intended ) is gaining momentum might have to get there earlier to set out a few extra tables to cope with demand, but I know they wont be dissapointed after the last set I heard him play.

See you saturday

Tom :hypo:

Looking good for tomorrow guys, I'm picking up at least one person en route and seems to be lot of interest....reckon there's going to be a decent crowd in thumbsup.gif . Might even bring a sales box with me......well would be rude not to :laugh: .

Adam.

Looking good for tomorrow guys, I'm picking up at least one person en route and seems to be lot of interest....reckon there's going to be a decent crowd in thumbsup.gif . Might even bring a sales box with me......well would be rude not to laugh.gif .

Adam.

Looking forward to seeing you Adam. I hav'nt bought a record since I had Ernie off youshhh.gif so I might be lookingwhistling.gif for something. Loads of graet people involved tomorrow. Just met up with Tom to finalise things at the venue and it's all a Go Go. See you there.

Pat

Looking forward to seeing you Adam. I hav'nt bought a record since I had Ernie off youshhh.gif so I might be lookingwhistling.gif for something. Loads of graet people involved tomorrow. Just met up with Tom to finalise things at the venue and it's all a Go Go. See you there.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Looking forward to getting out, I'm not used to spending so many weekends at home!!! Seeing as you mentioned the awesome Ernie I'll put in the first request for when you're DJ'ing...Ernie Washington please thumbup.gif .

Barry, Debs and me are heading down from sunny Staffordshire tonight. Might be a little late. We love this venue, brilliant dance floor and I have polished me dancin shoes:thumbup:

Net

Edited by M62