"good Times" @ "brookfields" Shareshill

"GOOD TIMES" @ BROOKFIELDS CLUB SHARESHILL WV10 7LZ

SAT JULY 25TH 8PM TIL 2-30AM BAR TIL 2AM

MONSTER QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL NIGHT

WITH "TED MASSEY" "PHIL RICHARDS" "GAZ LEES"

"BLUE MAX" & BIRTHDAY BOY "KENNY ONIONS"

PLUS OUR SPECIAL GUEST "JOHN WESTON"

EASY ON SITE PARKING!! HOT FOOD AVAILABLE!!

ONLY £4 ADM BEFORE 9PM THEN £6 OTD

• Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking forward to it Max and the food van ohmy.gif

yes phil!! lets hope he turns up for us!! coulda been on hol's

looking forward to another quality night at w'ton's premier venue!!

there will be quiet a few peeps celebrating they're birthdays!!

hope "kath & huggz" can make it!! both celebrating the big 50!!

not to mention our very own "kenny onions" who no doubt will still

be celebrating his 50th.

top quality across the board soul is the order of the day!!

plus of course we will always try to acomodate any requests!!

"brookfields" shareshill the home of "good times" & "lifeline"

Well I hope the hot dog man has got plenty of supplies with you 2 greedy buggers about:laugh: so here we have great food and music to match.

Birthdays galore to celebrate and me with a new job all smiles at a the best venue in the midlands bring it on.

Gaz Lees

Just found out the other half had a surprise gathering instore for me on the night & i think i spoiled it!!! never mind, if you have already been given the thumbsup.gif i will be continuing the celebrations from the 19th & will see you there. If you haven`t & you happen to be one of the unlucky people to know me then here`s the invite to come along and help me celebrate 1/2 a century, can`t pay you all in as Gordon put a stop to that, but hey £4 a small price to pay to see me :huh::ohmy: making a **at of myself :lol: hope to see a few of you here..

Just found out the other half had a surprise gathering instore for me on the night & i think i spoiled it!!! never mind, if you have already been given the thumbsup.gif i will be continuing the celebrations from the 19th & will see you there. If you haven`t & you happen to be one of the unlucky people to know me then here`s the invite to come along and help me celebrate 1/2 a century, can`t pay you all in as Gordon put a stop to that, but hey £4 a small price to pay to see me beer.gifhypo.gif making a **at of myself laugh.gif hope to see a few of you here..

oh dear! the best made plans!! out the window with them then!! so the cat's out of the bag "ken" did think we had got away with it!! ok so common news now!! good old ken will still be up for continueing celebrations on his big "50"

a top notch dj line-up as usual for our night at "brookfields" "ted massey" "phil richards" "blue max" "gaz lees" & our very own "kenny onions" with "john weston" guesting!!

"good times" @ "brookfields" club shareshill wv10 7lz

sat july 25th

8pm til 2-30am bar til 2am

quality soul music across the board!!

easy on site parking!! hot food available!!

special £4 admission b4 9pm £6 after!!

"always a great night out!!

Wouldn't do not to support our hometown venues, which in reality are better than anywhere else. Great mix of tunes, both oldies and great 60's rarer stuff. Have known Ken since 70's and wouldn't miss being there for his 50th birthday. So all you out there get to Brookfields for this special night.:thumbup:

Steve & Kath

Guest Phil Richards

Just found out the other half had a surprise gathering instore for me on the night & i think i spoiled it!!! never mind, if you have already been given the thumbsup.gif i will be continuing the celebrations from the 19th & will see you there. If you haven`t & you happen to be one of the unlucky people to know me then here`s the invite to come along and help me celebrate 1/2 a century, can`t pay you all in as Gordon put a stop to that, but hey £4 a small price to pay to see me beer.gifhypo.gif making a **at of myself laugh.gif hope to see a few of you here..

More drinks to buy then hope you not driving Kenbeer.gif

Well back on line at last after a nasty virus attacked my laptop and took it completely out 2 weeks ago great to have your daughters boyfriend as a computer wizzo.

So lets hope Brookfields turns out to be a great night to celebrate Kens birthday dont think i'll be dancing though fractured 2 bones in my ankle and my legs in plaster and I'm hobbling about on crutches until at least next Thurs urrrgh! life goes on from to worse eh.

Gaz

Blimey Max, this weekends a busy one!!! Got to see my old mate Kenny roll back the years in his spot!!!!

Love, Love, Love

See you Saturday folks!!!

yes tony, i am trying to get a later finish if they'll agree to it!! fingers crossed!!

well it's certainly going to be a bit of a special night at "brookfields" this sat night!!

with i hope one or two suprise guest dj's !! say no more!!

max..

yes tony, i am trying to get a later finish if they'll agree to it!! fingers crossed!!

well it's certainly going to be a bit of a special night at "brookfields" this sat night!!

with i hope one or two suprise guest dj's !! say no more!!

max..

Ooooh! surprise guest djs longer opening time and a birthday bash as well should be quite a night mate so get on down to Brookfields for what looks like being a brilliant night. Eh might even be celebrating the removal of the plaster off my leg so here we have someone who will be so overjoyed at not being plastered and Kenny looking forward to being plasteredthumbup.gif

Gaz

Guest red or dead

Hi Briget nice to hear from you yes should hsave them ready for you let me know if your'e coming up

All systems go we're coming up
Guest Phil Richards

Well i am happy found a 45 this week that i have been after for a long time,every time i found it on a list it had gone you know what its like,:ranting_1: so will give

it a spin on saturday:rolleyes:

Really looking forward to Saturday and celebrating our Kens 50th beer.gif me & Mart had a week in Cyprus last week,so we need some soul satisfaction wicked.gif and by the way of any of you dj's got Clarence Hill - Lot of loving going round????? If so i'd like it played please!! :D

See you all there!!!!! :lol:

JB & Mart xxx

Guest Phil Richards

GONNA BE A GUD N ESPECIALLY AS ITS ME OLD MUCKA'S 50TH BIRFDAYthumbup.gif HOPEFULLY HIS BACKSIDE WILL BE BETTER BY THENwicked.gif

And no beer for youwhistling.gif

Well i am happy found a 45 this week that i have been after for a long time,every time i found it on a list it had gone you know what its like,ranting_1.gif so will give

it a spin on saturdayrolleyes.gif

Really wish I was gonna be with you all tomorrow, I'm sure you'll give young Kenny a good send off as he says goodbye to his forties, surrounded by friends from recent to ancient. Great venue, great dj's & music I'm sure, so have a great time - and I'll see you all soon

cheers

john pugh

p.s Phil, any chance this tune you've been chasing is the one that goes " Footsee, yeah......."

I know it's on Roulette and says instrumental on the label, but can't remember the title tho' ? g.gif

Guest Phil Richards

Really wish I was gonna be with you all tomorrow, I'm sure you'll give young Kenny a good send off as he says goodbye to his forties, surrounded by friends from recent to ancient. Great venue, great dj's & music I'm sure, so have a great time - and I'll see you all soon

cheers

john pugh

p.s Phil, any chance this tune you've been chasing is the one that goes " Footsee, yeah......."

I know it's on Roulette and says instrumental on the label, but can't remember the title tho' ? g.gif

LOL no John its not that one its a old stafford sound g.gif

cheers

john pugh

HI JOHN, YEH SHAME YOU CAN'T MAKE IT MATE!! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!

JUST GOT BACK FROM "BROOKFIELDS" ALMOST EVERYTHING SORTED!!

THAT'S APART FROM WHAT TIME WE WILL FINISH!! HA! HA! TRYING TO MAKE IT A MINI-NIGHTER TILL 4 AM!!

NOT GOING TO POST UP DJ TIMES JUST YET!! SO GUY'S PLEASE DON'T ASK!!

GONNA BE A GREAT NIGHT!! WITH I'M SURE LOT'S OF OLD FACES COMING!! SOME GREAT MUSIC!! A GREAT VENUE!!

GOOD CHEAP BAR!! EASY PARKING!!

RESIDENT SPINNERS "TED MASSEY" "PHIL RICHARDS" "GAZ LEES" "BLUE MAX" & "KENNY (YES I'M 50) ONIONS"

PLUS SOME GREAT GUESTS INCLUDING "JOHN WESTON""PHIL SHIELDS" "HARPO" & A LITTLE SUPRISE FOR OUR KENNY!!

"BROOKFIELDS" CLUB SHARESHILL WV10 7LZ

THIS SAT 8PM TIL 2-30AM AT LEAST!!

QUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL MUSIC!!

ADM £4 B4 9PM £6 AFTER!!

Edited by max.millward

3s`s completed box sorted just waiting for the other half, see you all later :thumbup:

ALL SORTED KEN!! I'M ON MY WAY, SEE YA SOON!!

"BROOKFIELDS" TONIGHT!! 8PM TIL 2-30AM

A TOP NIGHT OUT!! TOP TUNES!! TOP VENUE!!

EASY PARKING!! GOOD CHEAP BAR!!

EARLY DOORS ONLY£4 B4 9PM THEN £6

HAPPY 50TH KEN!! AND BIG THANKS TO "PHIL SHIELDS"

& JACK MCDOUGALL FOR MAKING THOSE LONG JOURNEYS!!

Guest Chris Waterman

Sorry we can't get down tonight, as Marcelle is working, hope you have a packer and Kenny enjoys his birthday bash

Chris W