Junction 17, Saturday July 4Th

Another great night @ Junction 17.

Good crowd and absolutely top notch music. :thumbup:

Great to hear some stuff that I'd not heard played out for years & years.

Chic & Geoff Buckley were outstanding.

This venue just gets better & better.

Only complaint nobody bought any of my records :laugh:

Phil

• Replies 15
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ferrett

Great venue, top music, knowledgable crowd and a rocking dancefloor.... If only all soul nites were like this.

10 out of 10

Congrats to all involved

Ferrett and Crystal Tipps :thumbup:

Shrewsbury

Guest jenksea

Another great night @ Junction 17.

Good crowd and absolutely top notch music. :thumbup:

Great to hear some stuff that I'd not heard played out for years & years.

Chic & Geoff Buckley were outstanding.

This venue just gets better & better.

Only complaint nobody bought any of my records :laugh:

Phil

thanks phil looking forward to next month when you're d-j-ing for us

annx

Guest jenksea

Great venue, top music, knowledgable crowd and a rocking dancefloor.... If only all soul nites were like this.

10 out of 10

Congrats to all involved

Ferrett and Crystal Tipps :thumbup:

Shrewsbury

you guys were fantastic last night always,always a pleasure when the shrewsbury crowd hit town

thanx for your support

ann x

first time for me, but was very frustrated at not being able to dance, especially to Chic and Geoff , who did outstanding spots IMO, great dancefloor, and I sat under the fan shades.gif and watched while every one sweated, was a really good turn out, and great to catch up with likes and Kieth Williams and Ann, to name a few, who I had not seen for ages, was easy to get to and find, and hopefully we will be back for another visit.

Guest jenksea

Another cracking night at J17, roll on next month for some more thumbsup.gif

thanks tony for your comments your support is appreciated,

ann

Guest jenksea

first time for me, but was very frustrated at not being able to dance, especially to Chic and Geoff , who did outstanding spots IMO, great dancefloor, and I sat under the fan shades and watched while every one sweated, was a really good turn out, and great to catch up with likes and Kieth Williams and Ann, to name a few, who I had not seen for ages, was easy to get to and find, and hopefully we will be back for another visit.

thanks "mrs soul" glad you caught up with friends that you hadn't seen for awhile

quite agree with you about chic and geoff- music "par exallant" from them both

and the other guys played alright too

ann

Met up with a Jct.17 attendee who, like me - after The Attic - headed over to Bidds to finish the night off.. Relayed only good things about his experience which was interesting enough for me to pencil in future dates.. With a view to making attendance to check it out for myself. The REALLY interesting thing he told me, though, was that SOMEONE played Edith Brown on 4 Brothers !! :good: At the very least I'd really like to know who gave this superb slab of soul it's airing at Jct.17 - I was enjoying Andy Dyson giving it some turntable action at The Attic, too - but would be interested see some playlists for the night I missed, please ?? thumbsup.gif

Look forward to seeing you there at some future date. :yes:

Fingers shades

Met up with a Jct.17 attendee who, like me - after The Attic - headed over to Bidds to finish the night off.. Relayed only good things about his experience which was interesting enough for me to pencil in future dates.. With a view to making attendance to check it out for myself. The REALLY interesting thing he told me, though, was that SOMEONE played Edith Brown on 4 Brothers !! :good: At the very least I'd really like to know who gave this superb slab of soul it's airing at Jct.17 - I was enjoying Andy Dyson giving it some turntable action at The Attic, too - but would be interested see some playlists for the night I missed, please ?? thumbsup.gif

Fingers shades

Hi John hope you are well, it was Geoff Buckley, he played a blinding spot.

yep --back to its best again

got the big lock buzzzzz back

too many mates to say hello too on here

but as the song goes by the monitors

DONT PUT OFF TILL TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY

get on down to the next one,or 2 or 3

very friendly crowd-top tunes for the open minded

Fingers shades

Guest bury masonic

Hi Ann and Steve

Sorry we cudnt make it Saturday,we were all ready to come when my dad took ill and we

ended up in A and E till one in the morning

We were looking forward 2 it,but the old fellow comes first!!!

We will be definitely be their next month all being well

Sounds like we missed a top night

See you soon

Dereck & Sheila Bury Masonic

Next Venue next Friday 17th 8 till 1