Prestwich - Longfield Suite

Thanks to everyone who came down to the Longfield Suite on Friday great night with great music from start to finish :thumbup:

Gotta say special thanks to our two guest DJ's 'Lancashire Lad' Steve Halliwell (who'll be joinging us at LOWTON this Friday) and Manchesters' Pete Lyster who played an absolute blinder.

Plenty of wheelin n dealing going on in the foyer with some great tunage changing hands

The Modern room was buzzin with Roger Williams guesting along side Joe Soul, Bob Hinsley who played a crackin set in there and Manchester 'Main Man' Mike Stephens

Definitely a case of 'quality counts' at Prestwich.......Great venue, Superb sound (and sounds) in both rooms, quality DJ's and a great crowd AND celebrating TEN years in August Long May It Last good.gif

Watch Out For Full Details

• Replies 6
  • Views 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to everyone who came down to the Longfield Suite on Friday great night with great music from start to finish :thumbup:

Gotta say special thanks to our two guest DJ's 'Lancashire Lad' Steve Halliwell (who'll be joinging us at LOWTON this Friday) and Manchesters' Pete Lyster who played an absolute blinder.

Plenty of wheelin n dealing going on in the foyer with some great tunage changing hands

The Modern room was buzzin with Roger Williams guesting along side Joe Soul, Bob Hinsley who played a crackin set in there and Manchester 'Main Man' Mike Stephens

Definitely a case of 'quality counts' at Prestwich.......Great venue, Superb sound (and sounds) in both rooms, quality DJ's and a great crowd AND celebrating TEN years in August Long May It Last :good:

Glad you all had a good night. :good:

skintness and exhaustion were too much for me this weekend. A whole weekend in!. :6:

See you at the next one!

Jayne.x.

just coming back to planet earth after a great weekend , [ Prestwich on Friday and Whitby on Sat / Sunday ].

very enjoyable night at Prestwich , thanks to Baz for making me feel so welcome , good to meet Julian B. after all these years bantering with him on Soul Source, and lots of good natters with many other people.

enjoyed the music - and one of the best sound systems I've played on

nice one guys !

pete lyster

just coming back to planet earth after a great weekend , [ Prestwich on Friday and Whitby on Sat / Sunday ].

very enjoyable night at Prestwich , thanks to Baz for making me feel so welcome , good to meet Julian B. after all these years bantering with him on Soul Source, and lots of good natters with many other people.

enjoyed the music - and one of the best sound systems I've played on

nice one guys !

pete lyster

Hi Pete

nice to meet you too after all these years. Thanks for the pint as well!!!

Great set you played - man after my own heart musically.

Cheers

Julian

Definitely a case of 'quality counts' at Prestwich.......Great venue, Superb sound (and sounds) in both rooms, quality DJ's and a great crowd AND celebrating TEN years in August Long May It Last :good:

hope to hear Pete Lyster play again at Prestwich Thought he spun a good selection of sounds