Boogaloosoul - Last Night

Thanks to all those who came down last night. In spite of the numbers being well down on normal we all had a good time and some great tunes played by all the djs. Big thanks to Kenny for doing an early spot of quality 'cheap as chips' tunes that were no less than awesome. Also big up to Tony for stepping in at the last moment - I know you enjoyed it :thumbup: .

Looking forward to next month's do with the awesome Dave Rimmer and Russ Holley guesting. Let's hope we're back to the packer of a night Boogaloosoul is known for. Cheers Warren

• Replies 4
  • Views 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks to all those who came down last night. In spite of the numbers being well down on normal we all had a good time and some great tunes played by all the djs. Big thanks to Kenny for doing an early spot of quality 'cheap as chips' tunes that were no less than awesome. Also big up to Tony for stepping in at the last moment - I know you enjoyed it :thumbup: .

Looking forward to next month's do with the awesome Dave Rimmer and Russ Holley guesting. Let's hope we're back to the packer of a night Boogaloosoul is known for. Cheers Warren

Cheers lad,had a good night drive home was fun into town in a jam then wadya' know back past the pub,sat navs are shit sometimes,thanks to them that had a dance to me stuff.Ken

Guest Mrs Simsy

Sorry we missed last night. Spent the day at the Godiva festival in Coventry & we got back too late to do anything. Looking forward to the next one though! :good:

Source Advert