City Limits Soul Night(Sheffield)

Guest Tony B

Guest Tony B

Just wanted to thank all the people who came to the "CITY LIMITS SOUL NIGHT".We all had a crackin night and the guest djs Rob Wickes and Tony Foulds and myself(Tony Barraclough) kept the dancefloor "ROCKIN" all night.We realised alot of our regulars were at whitby w/ender but we still got 160+ thru the door(which was'nt bad considerin) so August should be a cracker!! In August we have two of Sheffields finest djs...Tony Wiggan and Steve Manion,with Melvin Walker and myself as residents.So from Me and Bigg Cliff thanks again and hope to see you on the first friday in August(7th)

City Limits Soul Crew.... Keepin the Faith! :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Tony B
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

aye up Tony cracking night mate good crowd in good music I was totally pissed out of my skull which dont happen often great night well done to you and cliff and the rest of the crew all the best Al :thumbup:

Guest Tony B

aye up Tony cracking night mate good crowd in good music I was totally pissed out of my skull which dont happen often great night well done to you and cliff and the rest of the crew all the best Al :thumbup:

Thanks Al,much appreciatsd.Hope to have you spinnin a few in the future pal.

Just wanted to thank all the people who came to the "CITY LIMITS SOUL NIGHT".We all had a crackin night and the guest djs Rob Wickes and Tony Foulds and myself(Tony Barraclough) kept the dancefloor "ROCKIN" all night.We realised alot of our regulars were at whitby w/ender but we still got 160+ thru the door(which was'nt bad considerin) so August should be a cracker!! In August we have two of Sheffields finest djs...Tony Wiggan and Steve Manion,with Melvin Walker and myself as residents.So from Me and Bigg Cliff thanks again and hope to see you on the first friday in August(7th)

City Limits Soul Crew.... Keepin the Faith! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Crackin Quality night Tony many thanks

Rob

Hi Tony,

just want to echo what everyone's said, great music, brill atmosphere, fantastic company :thumbup:good.gif:thumbup: . What more could you ask for at four quid a time, get your self's along..... By the way woke up with a real thumper same as Little Al Sunday mornin, so the beer's not bad either :P:P . See you soon, Woody :thumbsup:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Tony B

Hi Tony,

just want to echo what everyone's said, great music, brill atmosphere, fantastic company :thumbup:good.gif:thumbup: . What mo :P re could you ask for at four quid a time, get your self's along..... By the way woke up with a real thumper same as Little Al Sunday mornin, so the beer's not bad either :P:P . See you soon, Woody :thumbsup:

Thanks Woody,me and Cliff Will try and get over to you in the future pal,Young Al were'nt doin bad with the backdrops to say he'd had a few tho!!!

Guest Tony B

ame='TONY B' date='06 July 2009 - 09:21 AM' timestamp='1246864915' post='1108987']

Also Tony 4got to add no gremlins in the PA either thumbup.gif

Rob

Yes Rob! we seem to have got that solved now pal.Top Spot!!! by the way Rob....you and Tony Foulds!!!

Guest Barry Holland

Yes Rob! we seem to have got that solved now pal.Top Spot!!! by the way Rob....you and Tony Foulds!!!

YEH MUST AGREE TONY, EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM EVERYONE. GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT ATMOSPHERE. NICE TO SEE WOODY DOWN MY END OF TOWN, AND LITTLE AL CHILLIN' AND HAVIN' A FEW BEERS. + ALL THE KGB CROWD. SEE EVERYONE AT KAY GEE BEE THIS SATURDAY. BARRY. K.T.F. :thumbup:whistling

YEH MUST AGREE TONY, EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM EVERYONE. GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT ATMOSPHERE. NICE TO SEE WOODY DOWN MY END OF TOWN, AND LITTLE AL CHILLIN' AND HAVIN' A FEW BEERS. + ALL THE KGB CROWD. SEE EVERYONE AT KAY GEE BEE THIS SATURDAY. BARRY. K.T.F. thumbup.gifwhistling.gif

Yes Barry .

It is nice to see Woody out n a bout, mind you i had his company at the trades frithumbsup.gif

Rob

Yes Barry .

It is nice to see Woody out n a bout, mind you i had his company at the trades frithumbsup.gif

Rob

What's that suposed to mean Robert :lol: ,

bloody cheek, take no notice of the big daft bugger Barry :shades: . More like i had his company at the Trades :g: , anyway Rob we had a laugh did't we, like we do laugh.gif:lol: .

See you soon pal, Woody :thumbsup:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Tony B

by the way tony when are you adding the modern roomrolleyes.gif

Rob

we wanted sept pal,but lookin like october now.Ps think we've got Russ Winstanley as Guest for sept tho.

KTF Tony B