• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hi spot

them bird scarer cds you gave me have done really well

nowt went near mi strawberries this year thumbup.gif

Right - let us stop all this silliness about strawberries , bats , moths , sexually confused feline animals or whatever , and remember why the good lord gave us this coming Bank Holiday Sunday .......

THE METRODOME

QUEENS GROUND , BARNSLEY S70 1AN

SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH

7 PM - 2 AM

NORTHERN SOUL , OLDIES , MOTOWN & MODERN / CHILLOUT NIGHT

Guest DJs

ANDY DYSON ( LIFELINE )

NIGHT NURSE ( EAST KIRKBY )

MICK COOPS ( SKEGNESS )

Chillout Room

Mark and Geordie plus Guest JOHN KANE

Resident DJs

Alex, El Nel and Yocky

Fantastic Dance Floor - 30K SOUND SYSTEM -

Ample & Security CCTV Monitored Car Park

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton

Right - let us stop all this silliness about strawberries , bats , moths , sexually confused feline animals or whatever , and remember why the good lord gave us this coming Bank Holiday Sunday .......

THE METRODOME

QUEENS GROUND , BARNSLEY S70 1AN

SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH

7 PM - 2 AM

NORTHERN SOUL , OLDIES , MOTOWN & MODERN / CHILLOUT NIGHT

Guest DJs

ANDY DYSON ( LIFELINE )

NIGHT NURSE ( EAST KIRKBY )

MICK COOPS ( SKEGNESS )

Chillout Room

Mark and Geordie plus Guest JOHN KANE

Resident DJs

Alex, El Nel and Yocky

Fantastic Dance Floor - 30K SOUND SYSTEM -

Ample & Security CCTV Monitored Car Park

Malc Burton

thats ok for you malc but unfortunately for me this clashes with scooter heaven at the IOW so I wont be at the metrodome

and I still want to play a part in wot is a great do with all my soulie friends intarn thumbup.gif

ps n wind folk up at same time lol

Edited by barney

Dunt wory barney ile memorise everything thats played with my amazing phonographic memory and sing em all to ya on our next encounter I promise mate xxwhistling.gif

Edited by elnel

Dunt wory barney ile memorise everything thats played with my amazing phonographic memory and sing em all to ya on our next encounter I promise mate xxwhistling.gif

If tha can do that my mate , can I be thi agent , and get thi on doing t'local wukkin mens' clubs ?

Malc Burton

Looking forward to this one , what a fantastic line up of DJs ,ime sure everyone remembers the last time Andy Dyson did the buisness for us he took the lid of the place , ime sure we can expect more of the same this time ,in fact none of the lads weve got booked would know how to play a bad spot . cant wait for it ,upwards and onwards .El Nel good.gif

This looks like being a MONSTER do !!! Be gentle with "Coops" and have a FANTASTIC time, See you ALL soon good.gif

Best Wishes

Dave & Donna x

Hi All

Sorry we haven't been able to post but we have got a poorly pc and it isn't letting us on soul source. Will be great to see you all on Sunday and thank you for all the lovely comments.

We are all set to go and all the dj's have all confirmed.

Just to let you know if anyone is after tickets for the Skegness weekender 10th anniversary 3 room's this time (£25) Fantasty Island 50 years of motown weekender with Jimmy James and the Vagabonds and Aneglo Starr (£15) and The Bridlington Weekender 2010 (£20) I will have them all on sale on the door with me on Sunday (please note the tickets for all these weekenders are going fast )

See you all Sunday

Jx

Hi All

Sorry we haven't been able to post but we have got a poorly pc and it isn't letting us on soul source. Will be great to see you all on Sunday and thank you for all the lovely comments.

We are all set to go and all the dj's have all confirmed.

Just to let you know if anyone is after tickets for the Skegness weekender 10th anniversary 3 room's this time (£25) Fantasty Island 50 years of motown weekender with Jimmy James and the Vagabonds and Angelo Starr (£15) and The Bridlington Weekender 2010 (£20) I will have them all on sale on the door with me on Sunday (please note the tickets for all these weekenders are going fast )

See you all Sunday

Jx

Angelo Starr ( Edwin's brother ) has a voice bigger than King Kong's left testicle : Highly recommended :thumbsup:

Malc Burton

Because of the very high percentage of t'northerners and those from the east mids I've asked Smudge to double-deck with me to get a slightly higher representation og the Bog-Hopping East Anglians. As Watson and Williams once sung: "Two for the price of One". Bog-Hoppers on tour!

Malc ive done all the local workins mens clubs ,I got two years in strangeways for it never again ,bloody strange ways in the strangeways hotel mate . 4 sleeps to go now getting giddy as a kipper xxxyes.gif

only 3 sleeps to go and still so many desisions to make ,wot to play ,wot to wear ,wether to have my hair cut or not ,desisions desisions .:chinstroke: xx

2 SLEEPS NOW NEL JUST ONE THING MATE NEVER MIND WHAT TO WEAR AND ALL THAT CAN YOU REMEMBER HOW TO GET OFF YOUR DRIVE NOW DONT WANT YOU GETTING LOST NOW DO WE AND BYE THE WAY IM BRINGING WADE IN THE WATER WITH ME whistling

2 SLEEPS NOW NEL JUST ONE THING MATE NEVER MIND WHAT TO WEAR AND ALL THAT CAN YOU REMEMBER HOW TO GET OFF YOUR DRIVE NOW DONT WANT YOU GETTING LOST NOW DO WE AND BYE THE WAY IM BRINGING WADE IN THE WATER WITH ME whistling.gif

Talking of Getting LOST ?

Can someone check the postcode is CORRECT on the Flyers only not sure if its the right one !

Should it read S71 ?

See you All Sunday

Promises to be a Good Un

Guest belly chest

Talking of Getting LOST ?

Can someone check the postcode is CORRECT on the Flyers only not sure if its the right one !

Should it read S71 ?

See you All Sunday

Promises to be a Good Un

yes your right the post code for the METRODOME is S71 1AN and not as show on this topic header (well spotted) the post code is correct on the flyers

just bin sorting a few records out for tommorow . realy looking forward now ,just one more kip unless i nod of this aft then itle be two but then again ile probably ave a hour tommorow aft so thatle make it three ,bloody hell ime geting myself confused again .sleep3.gif xx

Getting over exited now just sprayed my armpits with athletes foot stuff ,it smells better than my dead jap deodarant though pluss i wont get athletes armpits wich can be fatall at my age , any body got any vallium . see ya all tomorow .at the pleasure dome :thumbup: xx

Getting over exited now just sprayed my armpits with athletes foot stuff ,it smells better than my dead jap deodarant though pluss i wont get athletes armpits wich can be fatall at my age , any body got any vallium . see ya all tomorow .at the pleasure dome thumbup.gif xx

sorry, had to give my vallium to the yockster to stop him wetting the bed!!!!! :shades:

Morning coops my learned friend ,going through to the metrodome soon to get set up ,just wondering do you want any extras in your dressing room other than your usual champane roses cigars foot spa sandwich maker and goblin teasmade ,oh and not forgeting miss whiplash ? xx sse ya later mate xxgood.gif

Morning coops my learned friend ,going through to the metrodome soon to get set up ,just wondering do you want any extras in your dressing room other than your usual champane roses cigars foot spa sandwich maker and goblin teasmade ,oh and not forgeting miss whiplash ? xx sse ya later mate xxgood.gif

Ehy up Neil it's me :shades: ,

listen, i hope arm gerrin' all this later ron in t' year, speicaly Miss Whiplash :wicked:

Tonight,s gonna be fantastic good.gifgood.gif , can't wait :thumbup: , see you soon pal, Woody :shades: .

I thought that was the same person ? at least it was the last time I booked her :shades: ......

See you all tonight for some grand revellry ......

Malc Burton

a goblin miss whiplash will be fine thank you! :shades:

Edited by coops

Source Advert