Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

welshruss

A Couple Of 12S For Sunday

IF YOUR INTERESTED JUST PM ME AND WE,LL SORT SOMETHING OUT.....PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY......SORRY NO PAYPAL........FREE POSTAGE TOO.

KENNY HAMBER - NEVER FOUND A GIRL/INSTR - MILLION DOLLAR ENT CO - EX - £50****looks like it could be sold****looks like it could be sold****

RARE PLEASURE - LET ME DOWN EASY - SAME BOTH SIDES - CHERD DEMO - VG+ to EX - £80

OR.......IF YOU WANT TO SWAP FOR THE SAME PRICED NORTHERN OLDIES/CLASSICS LET KNOW.

ALL THE BEST,ENJOY THE DAY,SUN IS SHINING HERE SO I,M OFF FOR A CARLING........................RUSS

Edited by welshruss

Hi Russ

What colour is the Rare Pleasure Promo label

Regards

Jonathan

IF YOUR INTERESTED JUST PM ME AND WE,LL SORT SOMETHING OUT.....PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY......SORRY NO PAYPAL........FREE POSTAGE TOO.

KENNY HAMBER - NEVER FOUND A GIRL/INSTR - MILLION DOLLAR ENT CO - EX - £50

RARE PLEASURE - LET ME DOWN EASY - SAME BOTH SIDES - CHERD DEMO - VG+ to EX - £80

OR.......IF YOU WANT TO SWAP FOR THE SAME PRICED NORTHERN OLDIES/CLASSICS LET KNOW.

ALL THE BEST,ENJOY THE DAY,SUN IS SHINING HERE SO I,M OFF FOR A CARLING........................RUSS

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts