Trades - Barnsley

Guest Impetejones

Guest Impetejones

Just a big thank you to everybody who was at the Trades club on friday....

Brilliant night, thanks for listening and dancing. You were a brillaint crowd to play to.

An even bigger thank you to Derek, Tom and of course Deano for having me and Alex come down to spin a set.

Cheers.

Pete Jones

• Replies 14
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Just a big thank you to everybody who was at the Trades club on friday....

Brilliant night, thanks for listening and dancing. You were a brillaint crowd to play to.

An even bigger thank you to Derek, Tom and of course Deano for having me and Alex come down to spin a set.

Cheers.

Pete Jones

Hiya pete :D

great nite it wa a packer.

you n alex did a great spot (as always )

you certainly kept the floor buzzin.

hope u get asked back soon.

all d.js played good sets.

we had a great night but i missed ur other bird.thumbsup.gif

see ya soon.x

Hiya pete biggrin.gif

great nite it wa a packer.

you n alex did a great spot (as always )

you certainly kept the floor buzzin.

hope u get asked back soon.

all d.js played good sets.

we had a great night but i missed ur other bird.thumbsup.gif

see ya soon.x

Got to agree Shirl that was one of the best spots i have heard at the Trades and dance floor packed all night BRILL cu all Saturday at Kingstone Yocky

Hi folk's,

got to agree with all that's been said as well. Never seen the Trades as packed, Al & Pete certainly did the biz behind the deck's with a fantastic spot :g: , this is what the scene need's, more of the younger end to keep us going :shades: .

Fantastic sound's all night :lol: ,brill atmosphere good.gif , realy good company (not a bad lad Wicksy, sometimes laugh.gif ).

Look forward to going again soon, Woody :thumbsup:

Edited by Streight Up
Guest Jonah 1959

Must agree that the set that PJ and Young Alex did was out of this world,I agree with Woody we need more Young blood behind the decks to keep the scene alive.

Jonah and Rachel KTF

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Must agree that the set that PJ and Young Alex did was out of this world,I agree with Woody we need more Young blood behind the decks to keep the scene alive.

Jonah and Rachel KTF

hey r u sayin me n mi brandy sister n mickey 2dinners r not young enough whistling.gif ? biggrin.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Well Shirl,

Al & Pete are at one end of the scale & you Joyce & Mick unsure.gifhuh.gifohmy.gif are at .... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Woody Xx

N YOU CAN GET READY NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!!!boxing.gif

I HOPE YOU NO WHAT YOUVE LET YOURSELF IN FOR MATE.rolleyes.gif X

N YOU CAN GET READY NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!!!boxing.gif

I HOPE YOU NO WHAT YOUVE LET YOURSELF IN FOR MATE.rolleyes.gif X

Can't wait :lol: ,

you know me Shirl, there's nothing i like more than a playful slap ph34r.gif , but not in public babes. A like to keep thing's like that private :shhh: .

See you soon sweetheart, Woody :shades: (the love god)

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Now, now boy's,

you're doing it again :laugh::laugh: . A would'nt put up wi that Mick, come on give it to em :boxing: , where are you :rolleyes: .

Hes goin in hospital on monday 4 an op but im sure he cud sort it b4 he goes.:D .x