• Replies 89
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rosemary

Thanks for asking me Paul, im really looking forward to playing again at this event.

Hope to see you soon... Kev

Hello Kev and Wendy.....shall I book you in for B&B :D and of course Kyle's special night cap :D

Looking forward to another instalment of the rare and underplayed night at Morley Carr :yes:

Guest toffee lady

Saturday 8th August

Bradford Morley Carr WMC

Rarer & Underplayed Northern

This months soul spinners:

Colin Wood

Kitch

Ezzie Brown

Willie

Kev Fearnhead

7.30 - 1am

£5 Door Tax

Always quality tunes and people at this event....

Howdi Paul, you blonde bombshell you! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to this one, great music, great atmosphere, who could ask for more.....

See you soon Janette xx

Guest rosemary

Howdi Paul, you blonde bombshell you! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to this one, great music, great atmosphere, who could ask for more.....

See you soon Janette xx

hi Janette :D

Paul's hair looks great :yes: ...... he is a blonde bombshell :D

will be great to see you again

Guest rosemary

Yes Pleasessssssssssss thumbup.gif

I've booked you in for the 8th August :D ...... and I'll make sure kyle has plenty of 'night cap' :lol: , will see you both before M C at Burnley :)

Saturday 8th August

Bradford Morley Carr WMC

Rarer & Underplayed Northern

This months soul spinners:

Colin Wood

Kitch

Ezzie Brown

Willie

Kev Fearnhead

7.30 - 1am

£5 Door Tax

Always quality tunes and people at this event....

looking forward to hearing kitch at the ever brilliant morley carr,see all the usual suspects there thumbsup.gif

Guest rosemary

looking forward to hearing kitch at the ever brilliant morley carr,see all the usual suspects there thumbsup.gif

Hi Mick....... also looking forward to hearing Kitch :g: , another great night to come at Morley Carr :)

Guest rosemary

Hi rosemary looks like its gonna be our first trip down to this one flower, can you send me some directionsthumbsup.gif

That's brilliant news Harry and Di :thumbup: ...... if you're coming down A1/M62 you need to get off at J26 M62 and i think it's 5th exit onto Cleckheaton Road..... about one half miles up the road then turn left (just over railway bridge).... its at the back of Ciba Chemical works.... you can't miss it really cause everything glows :yes: even me whistling.gif ...

I'm sure Paul will put up a map for you :yes:

Off now on my honeymoon :wub:

xxxx

Hi Lou

Im away from home at moment but will have a look for some places for you when I get back

cheers

paul

thankyou. have put the hotel details rosemary gave me on my favourites, just waiting to see wot woodys works doin, so cant book in untill we know where he is. but its defo on the cards we are coming one way or another,and the line up is great, so we do look forward to making our first visit here!

Sorry folks...

Willie has had to cancel his DJ spot due to recovering from his op.

We wish him a full & speedy recovery and will sort out another spot for him at a later date.

We loved his album only selections earlier this year!

All the best Willie :good:

regards

paul

Guest rosemary

Sorry folks...

Willie has had to cancel his DJ spot due to recovering from his op.

We wish him a full & speedy recovery and will sort out another spot for him at a later date.

We loved his album only selections earlier this year!

All the best Willie good.gif

regards

paul

really sorry to hear Willie isn't DJing at M C, I loved your LP only DJ spot last time :thumbup: take care Willie :yes: .

Hello Mr Harris, not long now to our soul night of fun fun and even more fun......and not forgetting the excellent music yes.gif

xxx

Sorry we can't make it Paul.......otherwise engaged as you know!!

Hope it goes well and we'll see you in October------looking forward to it.......!! thumbsup.gif

Tony & Lisa

No prob Tony

It's always a top night at Morley Carr, see you both in Oct

cheers

paul

My car full of comrades shall be attending & then rounding off the night with Mr Bicknell, if we can get discounted rates for late comers, still in negotiations there thoughshhh.gif . Love the place, dark, seedy & insipid, just the way we like itwicked.gif .

Take care,be safe & remember,"I'm leaning on the lampost at the corner of the street, in case a certain little lady comes by, oh me, oh my, I hope that little lady comes by",

Spot.shades.gif

My car full of comrades shall be attending & then rounding off the night with Mr Bicknell, if we can get discounted rates for late comers, still in negotiations there thoughshhh.gif . Love the place, dark, seedy & insipid, just the way we like itwicked.gif .

Take care,be safe & remember,"I'm leaning on the lampost at the corner of the street, in case a certain little lady comes by, oh me, oh my, I hope that little lady comes by",

Spot.shades.gif

Hi Spot,see you there mate,you at radcliffe on saturday??
Guest rosemary

Spot.shades.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

hello Spot :wave:

will be great to see you and Gail.... seems ages since we last saw you.

another fantastic night of merriment will be had by all at Morley Carr :lol::)

Hi Spot,see you there mate,you at radcliffe on saturday??

Mick is the Pope Catholic? Do Bears S**t in the woods? You get the idea:laugh: !! Boomarang at Thorne first with my Amigo's then over to see if you've polished up your lasses dancing shoes mate.:good: Should be there around the bewitching hour.:wicked:

Take care,be safe & remember, "My old man said follow the van & don't dilly dally on the way",

Spot.shades

Mick is the Pope Catholic? Do Bears S**t in the woods? You get the idealaugh.gif !! Boomarang at Thorne first with my Amigo's then over to see if you've polished up your lasses dancing shoes mate.good.gif Should be there around the bewitching hour.wicked.gif

Take care,be safe & remember, "My old man said follow the van & don't dilly dally on the way",

Spot.shades.gif

I'll take that as a yes then laugh.gif

Guest toffee lady

Hi Paul, just realised I cant go to this one AGAIN!!!!! cant you change to Fridayswhistling.gif ?

Got an early start on the Sunday with my Little Soldier off on his travels again to Bootcamp laugh.gif

We've got to sort a night out soon!

Belle x

forgot about this one.......post-5458-12492008119717_thumb.jpg

Edited by toffee lady
Guest rosemary

Hi Paul, just realised I cant go to this one AGAIN!!!!! cant you change to Fridayswhistling.gif ?

Got an early start on the Sunday with my Little Soldier off on his travels again to Bootcamp laugh.gif

We've got to sort a night out soon!

Belle x

forgot about this one.......post-5458-12492008119717_thumb.jpg

I'll miss you Janette :thumbup: .....hopefully see you soon.

Love the photo of Mr Harris in his dressing up outfit :thumbsup:

Guest toffee lady

I'll miss you Janette sad.gif .....hopefully see you soon.

Love the photo of Mr Harris in his dressing up outfit laugh.gif

Ask him about his 'tattoo' whistling.gifpost-5458-12492030969181.jpg

Unfortunately I'll miss this one. Family holiday.

Anyone know where you can get decent beer and decent muisc in Tenerife? There used to be a couple places but it's been a few years since I went.

Phil

Hi Phil

Have a good holiday, send me some flyers for the Dewsbury event and i'll distribute them for you.

cheers

paul

Guest rosemary

As long as nothing happens to me over the next few days, I'll pootle along for a few hours!

pootle along :wicked: seems ages since we last saw you Kirsty :shades:

As long as nothing happens to me over the next few days, I'll pootle along for a few hours!

That'll be great Kirsty, not seen you for a while..

Looks like there will be a few first timers and plenty of the regular Morley Carr faithfuls out to party

see you on Saturday :D

Guest toffee lady

JEEZE WHEEZE, ITS ENOUGH TO PUT ANYONE OFF THEIR TEA AND SCONES laugh.gif

SEE YOU SAT, BUT NOT YOUR BOTTOM WE HOPE laugh.gif

Im scarred for life anywaylaugh.gif

Guest Neil Taylor

HI PAUL,WE`RE COMING DOWN FOR THIS ONE,IT`S OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEK. AND THIS IS THE NEAREST SATURDAY TO IT,SO WE`VE OPTED FOR THE BEST SOUL NIGHT ON THE CALENDER.......YOURS.

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. :g:

WHAT TIMES WILLIE ON,SO I CAN TIME OUR ARRIVAL.

NEIL

Edited by Neil Taylor