Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul

Guest rosemary

HI PAUL,WE`RE COMING DOWN FOR THIS ONE,IT`S OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEK. AND THIS IS THE NEAREST SATURDAY TO IT,SO WE`VE OPTED FOR THE BEST SOUL NIGHT ON THE CALENDER.......YOURS.

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. :g:

WHAT TIMES WILLIE ON,SO I CAN TIME OUR ARRIVAL.

NEIL

Hello Neil...............seems absolutely ages since we saw you and Ang, great news that your coming down yes.gif and Happy Anniversary :g:

xxxxx

• Replies 89
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HI PAUL,WE`RE COMING DOWN FOR THIS ONE,IT`S OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEK. AND THIS IS THE NEAREST SATURDAY TO IT,SO WE`VE OPTED FOR THE BEST SOUL NIGHT ON THE CALENDER.......YOURS.

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. :lol:

NEIL

Hi Neil

It'll be great to see you all again!

Willie has had to cancel his DJ spot due to recovering from his op.

see you sat

cheers

paul

Guest Neil Taylor

Hi Neil

It'll be great to see you all again!

Willie has had to cancel his DJ spot due to recovering from his op.

see you sat

cheers

paul

SHAME ABOUT WILLIE HAVING TO PULL THE PLUG........HOPE IT WAS`NT THE BOXING GLOVE GETTING STUCK AGAIN. :lol: WILLIE YOU MUST TAKE THE GLOVE OFF, WHEN GOING FOR A NUMBER 2.

SEE EVERYONE SATURDAY........SUMMERS NIGHT & GREAT MUSIC.

Guest rosemary

JUDGING BY THE LINE-UP, SHAME ABOUT WILLIE THOUGH! ROLL ON SAT NITE, BUT ONE QUESTION?IS PAUL DRESSING UP IN THAT COSTUME,AND HAS IT GOT A FLAP AT THE BACK :thumbup:

:face: .... Paul's romper suit you mean :thumbsup:

roll on Saturday...... and yes its a great DJ line up yet again :ohmy:

Rosemary

Guest rosemary

enjoyed your swim :ohmy:

look for ward to the romper suit :thumbup:

yes I enjoyed my swim :ohmy: ...... 10 lengths now without having a seizure :face:

also been shopping for yet another new outfit for Saturday night :ohmy:

I'm getting more and more and more excited now about Morley Carr..................roll on the weekend :thumbsup:

A car full coming over for this.All on our best behaviour.....stop press..forget that Big Paul's cominglaugh.gif .

All well & good Young Kev but are you allowed to stay out with the big boys or are you scurrying off home before daybreak????whistling.gif

Spot.shades.gif

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. king.gif

NEIL

WILLIE HAS CANCELLED NEIL. SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS OP I THINK ALTHOUGH HE WAS BOMBING ROUND RADCLIFFE LAST WEEK LIKE A GOODUN!!!

HE WAS WALKING THAT FAST HE FORGOT TO SAY HELLO. :P

WILL BE THERE ON SATURDAY MYSELF. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO EZZIE'S SET AND ALSO COLIN'S!!! OH, NOT TO MENTION SHADRACK, LOL!!!

CAROL :)

glad someones lookin forward to my set:laugh: ............ see how it goes.......... remember..i still got the l plates up...........but its gonna be what paul asked me for..........bit of popcorn r &b and obscure northern., bet craig butler knows em all . lol..........................it will be nice to be amongst friends when i goof up anyway, lookin forward to it, ezzie

Guest rosemary

glad someones lookin forward to my setlaugh.gif ............ see how it goes.......... remember..i still got the l plates up...........but its gonna be what paul asked me for..........bit of popcorn r &b and obscure northern., bet craig butler knows em all . lol..........................it will be nice to be amongst friends when i goof up anyway, lookin forward to it, ezzie

Well I'm looking forward to your set Ezzie :) ...... I loved what you played at Burnley the other week yes.gif .......and yes Mr Butler will probably know every one you play :P

Rosemary

Guest rosemary

A car full coming over for this.All on our best behaviour.....stop press..forget that Big Paul's cominglaugh.gif .

But Big Paul is always on his best behaviour :P when I've chatted with him :)

Loads of interest in this event again, the phones been ringing off the hook this week!, always a great friendly crowd, superb original tunes, cheap bar etc...

I cant wait for Saturday thumbup.gif

Bring it on!!

Friendly Crowd????????????/

I'LL be the judge of that, thankyoug.gif

Chances are looking better BTWthumbsup.gif

ATB

Tony

Friendly Crowd????????????/

I'LL be the judge of that, thankyoug.gif

Ey up Tony

Has someone upset you? please give me the details.....either on here or email / phone me

and i'll buy em a drink.... :boxing:

On a serious note, a lot of people do comment how friendly the people are who attend the nights we have here.

Hope to see you on saturday for more of the same

cheers

paul

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. king.gif

NEIL

Neil, is that so you can arrive after my spot lollaugh.giflaugh.gif. the plaster come's off tomorrow and i'm not sure if i'll be able to dj, but did'nt want to leave it till the last minute and let Paul down, be great to see you all on Saturdaythumbsup.gif .

Willie

Neil, is that so you can arrive after my spot lollaugh.giflaugh.gif. the plaster come's off tomorrow and i'm not sure if i'll be able to dj, but did'nt want to leave it till the last minute and let Paul down, be great to see you all on Saturdaythumbsup.gif .

Willie

Hey Willie

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

See you on Sat for another great soul party good.gif

Guest BigPaul

he aint got a clue has he Rosemary Obviously you are a much better qualified, as a character judge By the way,Im in court next week Would you be available lol

Guest rosemary

he aint got a clue has he Rosemary Obviously you are a much better qualified, well i do have a BA hons in Psychology and Counselling so does that help in the future court appearance :thumbsup: as a character judge By the way,Im in court next week Would you be available lol

see you Saturday

Edited by rosemary
Guest Neil Taylor

Willie

YOU GOT IT SPOT ON,MATE.......NEIL :shades:

LOOKING FOREWARD TO KEV FEARNHEADS SPOT,THIS FELLA`S GOT SOME TUNES. :thumbsup:

NEIL

Neil

Are Tony & Niki coming with you? Not seen em in ages!

cheers

paul

Guest Craig A Butler

Saturday 8th August

Bradford Morley Carr WMC

Rarer & Underplayed Northern

This months soul spinners:

Colin Wood

Kitch

Ezzie Brown

Willie

Kev Fearnhead

7.30 - 1am

£5 Door Tax

Always quality tunes and people at this event....

Paul,

Looking forward to this as always, so will see you tomorrow.

ATB, Craig

Guest Neil Taylor

Neil

Are Tony & Niki coming with you? Not seen em in ages!

cheers

paul

NO PAUL,NIKKI WORKING.TONY GETTING MASHED UP, AND LISTENING TO HIS PINK FLOYD COLLECTION.

Guest rosemary

I think i'd need to be mashed to listen to that too! :lol:

There's nothing wrong with 'the dark side' Paul :wicked:

At last it's Morley Carr tonight..... :g: , see you this afternoon to help set up Paul, dont forget the I-Pod and docking station :lol:

Have a banging night Paul and Co. up to me ears in membership cards here, as promised Paul, you plus one on the guest list for you know where if you can make it over.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Cheers Mark

Hope everyone has a top night out wherever they go :good:

Hopefully see you later

cheers

Paul

Guest rosemary

Cheers Mark

Hope everyone has a top night out wherever they go good.gif

Hopefully see you later

cheers

Paul

Paul shout.gifshout.gifshout.gif hurry up......oooooppppps he's here now :g:

off to set up :wicked:

NO PAUL,NIKKI WORKING.TONY GETTING MASHED UP, AND LISTENING TO HIS PINK FLOYD COLLECTION.

Listen guys TONYS got some real issues to deal with he,s a southerner :lol: living in the north east :lol: and wait for it a LIVERPOOL fan wacko.gif no wonder his head is mashed!!! he,s one sick puppy :wicked: Tryin to get to morley nice and early good.gif see you at the bar Mr. TAYLOR for a drink or 2. Ezzie bring some decent tunes :g: . Enzo

he aint got a clue has he Rosemary Obviously you are a much better qualified, as a character judge By the way,Im in court next week Would you be available lol

See you all later.We'll be expressing ourselves using the medium of Darnce.(failing that ,throwing some shapes!!)

Guest rosemary

See you all later.We'll be expressing ourselves using the medium of Darnce.(failing that ,throwing some shapes!!)

:wicked::lol: ..... making boxes???? :lol:

All set for tonight...... I've been playing at Electrical Engineering with Kyle and Paul :g:

Listen guys TONYS got some real issues to deal with he,s a southerner :yes: living in the north east :swoon: and wait for it a LIVERPOOL fan :wacko: no wonder his head is mashed!!! he,s one sick puppy :wicked: Tryin to get to morley nice and early :good: see you at the bar Mr. TAYLOR for a drink or 2. Ezzie bring some decent tunes whistling . Enzo

bein a southerner i probably havent got any decent stuff...........so get there for 8.30 to watch me shackin in terror!!!!!!!!!!! bring some dosh, i will bring a sales box.....latergator......ez

Directions for people without sat nav's....

From M62 Junction 26

Take A58 (Halifax)

At second set of lights turn right towards Bradford

After about 3/4 mile, turn right immediately after The Harold club into 'New Works Road'

Drive straight down the road toward the chemical plant! (ignore the no access signs)

Morley Carr WMC is on your left, dead easy to find!