Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

the dukester

Gladys Knight Tmg864

£75 it is then !!

Will post it on site

Cheers

Dukesy

i sold one for £100 but have seen them go for £150, the Americans cant get hold of them Duksey, i found mine down discworld on St. Thomas St. for £2 bonus!

Edited by soulmaguk

i sold one for £100 but have seen them go for £150, the Americans cant get hold of them Duksey, i found mine down discworld on St. Thomas St. for £2 bonus!

Top man!!

I bet Archie sold it to him for £1, to put it on a nag in the 2.15 at Kempton laugh.gif

Top man!!

I bet Archie sold it to him for £1, to put it on a nag in the 2.15 at Kempton laugh.gif

correct. he told me that he found a mel britt in the south cliff charity shop a few months ago, wonder how true that is! had a few good finds in Bills shop. pointer sisters recently.

Edited by soulmaguk

correct. he told me that he found a mel britt in the south cliff charity shop a few months ago, wonder how true that is! had a few good finds in Bills shop. pointer sisters recently.

You mean 'Send Him Back', Jock? That was a boot mate :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts