Jimmy Hanna & The Dynamics

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Same label Jimmy Hanna Busybody !!!! Jimmy Hanna Happy Hour!!! Both crackers in case you don't know them. worth getting hold of.

Hi mate

I only know Happy Hour - never heard busybody... Any idea where I can hear a sound clip of Busybody?

At the minute I'm on the search for more Mod/RnB style tunes so Happy Hour (while being a cracking tune) isn't on my list of wants.

Cheers

Gary

Social source share

Hi mate

I only know Happy Hour - never heard busybody... Any idea where I can hear a sound clip of Busybody?

At the minute I'm on the search for more Mod/RnB style tunes so Happy Hour (while being a cracking tune) isn't on my list of wants.

Cheers

Gary

Oh and not forgetting...baby don't you lose your cool jimmy hanna same label....all fooking crackers.

I can't do soundclips cause I'm thick as f**k. I will research back to where i bought mine...he has sound clips too, i think. give us 10 mins and i'll see where you need to go!!

Social source share

Guest Bogue

Hi mate

Cheers

Gary

A great version of 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf' on the same Seafair Bolo label too :lol: Just the Dynamics credited on this one as it's instrumental of course...but well worth eeking out if you like their stuff :g:

I bought it at the same time as Busybody from the same seller...which is what made me think of it.

If you havn't got a soundfile of Busybody let me know & i'll see if I can sort it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Social source share

A great version of 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf' on the same Seafair Bolo label too thumbsup.gif Just the Dynamics credited on this one as it's instrumental of course...but well worth eeking out if you like their stuff yes.gif

I bought it at the same time as Busybody from the same seller...which is what made me think of it.

If you havn't got a soundfile of Busybody let me know & i'll see if I can sort it tomorrow. thumbsup.gif

I'll keep a look out for "Virginia", surprisingly soulful band, at times, these fellas.. By all accounts, at least, what i think i read somewhere a long long time ago. Is the dynamics were together a long time, early sixties. But could be any number of personel. Musicians and vocalists that is..through a long long list of members.

So somebody who knows will now come on and tell me how wrong i amrolleyes.gif

Sounded good though, at the time i thought i remembered something maybe, did I?

Social source share

Guest Bogue

I'll keep a look out for "Virginia", surprisingly soulful band, at times, these fellas.. By all accounts, at least, what i think i read somewhere a long long time ago. Is the dynamics were together a long time, early sixties. But could be any number of personel. Musicians and vocalists that is..through a long long list of members.

So somebody who knows will now come on and tell me how wrong i am:rolleyes:

Sounded good though, at the time i thought i remembered something maybe, did I?

:chinstroke: Got a feeling there was a thread on here some time back...or it came up & there was a link to a site...something to do with beach music & music around the Carolinas or something ?

Will have to have a search.

Back to the records, there was a guy on Ebay that seemed to have a good few bits of all that 'Seafair Bolo' stuff, always seemed to be a copy to replace the one he sold. I'll have a look back through my emails see if i can find him.

Social source share