Okeh Soul Club Keighley

Just to thank John ,Gary and Graham for a fantastic night. I set out to play on the dark side in the Modern/rarer room but when I arrived I was wisked off into the main room. Great venue , music - something for everyone over 2 rooms, well worth a visit if you haven't already been.

Team tarn was in attendance apologies for abscents , we drank their share , just could let the side down.

K.T.F

Yocky and Jx

• Replies 3
  • Views 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Just to thank John ,Gary and Graham for a fantastic night. I set out to play on the dark side in the Modern/rarer room but when I arrived I was wisked off into the main room. Great venue , music - something for everyone over 2 rooms, well worth a visit if you haven't already been.

Team tarn was in attendance apologies for abscents , we drank their share , just could let the side down.

K.T.F

Yocky and Jx

Agree with above comments.

It was a great nite.good music good company.

Not our first visit n it wont b our last.

Great spot yockie, alex n all d.js.

See yo soon.thumbup.gif

Just to echo what has allready been said, i make the journey upto keighley everytime and have not missed one for 3 years, allways a belter of a night, now two rooms!, what more could you want, great to see so many there, looking forward to the next one, ktf Alex simms