• Replies 27
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I rang him too, gone...VG++

I guess the early birds do get the worms eh Tony:sad:

Thought my eyes were decieving me ,was sure i'd seen it on a sales list a few months back for £1500:chinstroke:

Social source share

at £200 it probably looked shagged and played wi a bit of surface noise, fine for djing as they say a minty deffo £800 to £1000 and a bit more for a green un. there was a issue on here for £1500 a few months ago. :D

dave

sunday chill out 1st anniversary 16th aug. horse and groom pub, east laith gate doncaster. promoters birthday bash with guests bob beasley and chris dalton

Social source share

Believe me it will have been sh***ed, and will have been in a sales box for a long time. I'd be amazed if you got a minty one for less than a grand.

Phil ,it was listed as VG++

I've had records from Tim in VG++ that i was more than happy with:yes:

Got Bonnie Herman a bit back for £150 off Tim and it was very nice indeed ,actually let it go for £200 in EX condition and got no complaints ,and plenty of willing buyers :smile:

I've seen a few on his lists over the past couple of yrs that were well mis-priced (under), but always get beat nowadays cos he puts it out during the day,whilst most of us hard working types are at work:angry:

So if your watching Tim ...can you wait till after 4.30 in't afternoon before sending out the list please:good:

Social source share

Will let you know what its like when it arrives:wicked:

Ok Ted

Will have a look at it when your at York in Septemberthumbsup.gif

Don't play it though cos it's too oldie for me:wicked:

oh and before you even think about it..no ,don't play it as a request for me either:D

Social source share

Will let you know what its like when it arrives:wicked:

I'd love to see it, and hear it.....I considered it myself....how come you ain't got it yet Ted?

i had i Phil bought it when it was £30 was robbed by Mick Smith for £120 about 1992 so pleased to get it again

Social source share

well it has arrived labels clean no marks, vinyl i would grade as looking VG- but both sides play almost perfectly just a few minor clicks and thats with head phones on. well pleased forgot how good the b side if as well :thumbup:

i'll give you 210 pounds for it

Social source share

bet you bob and they would be queing down the street at that price, staying in my box for a long time:yes:

Aw go on Ted ,Bob would appreciate it a lot morewhistling

looking at your playlist from Friendship i can't really see you needing it:no:

I was once told ,when you have too many great records....the bigger headache you get deciding what to play..so do yourself a favour and sell it to Bob:good:

Social source share

Aw go on Ted ,Bob would appreciate it a lot morewhistling.gif

looking at your playlist from Friendship i can't really see you needing itno.gif

I was once told ,when you have too many great records....the bigger headache you get deciding what to play..so do yourself a favour and sell it to Bobgood.gif

whats Bob got that you want then Nev tongue.gif i like your style biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!