Caesars - (La La)I Love You

Caesars - "La La I Love You" - Lanie 2001. Which is first release of this record?

The Multi-coloured label, vinyl release with the St Louis, Missouri address or

the Orange label, styrene release. distributed by Scepter? Or did they both come out at the same time?

https://cgi.ebay.com/...alenotsupported

I have only seen there other release "Girl I Miss You" - Lanie 2002 on the Orange label, does this exist on the Multi-coloured label?

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SoulRenaissance

Caesars - "La La I Love You" - Lanie 2001. Which is first release of this record?

The Multi-coloured label, vinyl Lanie release with the St Louis, Missouri address or

the Orange label, styrene Lanie. distributed by Scepter? Or did they both come out at the same time?

I have only seen ther other release "Girl I Miss You" - Lanie 2002 on the Orange label, does this exist on the Multi-coloured label?

Think someone told me the multi coloured, but to be confirmed? Got an orange one, which is also styrene. Never seen a multi coloured of "Girl i miss you".

Martyn

Social source share

THOUGHT THAT THE MULTI COLOURED COPIES WERE THE REGIONALLY DISTRIBUTED ONES, AND ORANGE ONES NATIONALLY DISTRIBUTED BY SCEPTER. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER THE A SIDE TO LA LA, REACHED #48 ON THE NATIONAL TOP 100 SOUL SINGLES IN THE USA IN MARCH 1967, THE FOLLOW UP, GIRL I MISS YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO A NATIONAL PRESS BUT DIED A COMPLETE DEATH, WHITE PROMO COPIES OF BOTH 45'S ARE TOUGH TO GET HOLD OF THO'.

BRI PINCH,

SUNDAY CHILLOUT, 16TH AUGUST, HORSE AND GROOM PUB, EAST LAITH GATE, DONCASTER.

Social source share

Guest Brett F

Isn't there a version of this on Ladue High School 90001 ?, thought that was the hardest of all the versions....................

Social source share

Think someone told me the multi coloured, but to be confirmed? Got an orange one, which is also styrene. Never seen a multi coloured of "Girl i miss you".

Martyn

the multi colored release has a different number, like 501 or something like that, and is vinyl. the ladue high school I think is later than the multi colored, it's red or orange i think it's styrene, and was probably pressed for their prom or graduation or something like that.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!