A Handful Of Great 70S Crossover Tunes

First of all, I want to let you know that I posted a sale about a week ago, and there are still many great things left. Please have a look here: https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/105848-set-sale-70s-lps-and-singles/page__p__1104058entry1104058

Please e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com or PM if you need anything.

- Gloria Walker "My Precious Love/Papa's Got the Wagon" (People) EX+ £15 Fabulous slice of crossover soul.

- Betty Wright "If You Love Me Like I Love You/I Found that Guy" (Alston) M- DJ £10 Great xover tune. Maybe one of her best.

- Eddie Kendricks "I'm In Love With You/When I'm Close to You" (Ms. Dixie) M- £10 Great dancer by Kendricks and not one of his easiest ones to find.

- Honey & The Bees "It's Gonna Take a Miracle/What About Me" (Josie) EX+ £6 not expensive but truly great.

- Hands of Time "This Love Fr Real/I'll Never Forget You" (Inner City) EX+ £20 what a fine piece of 70s soul produced by Leroy Hutson.

- Alfreda Brockington "Your Love Has Got Me Chained and Bound/I'll Wait For You" (Phil-L.A.) M- £8 70s issue pressed on styrene.

- The Vanguards "I Can't Use You Girl/Somebody Please" (Whiz) VG+ £3 great cheapie.

Thanks for looking.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!