Driving Beat At The Stute Melton Mowbray Le14 3Rd

Driving Beat Soul Club presents a Northern Soul Night at

Holwell Sports club "The Stute", Welby Road, Asfordby Hill, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3RD

Saturday 18 July and every 3rd Saturday 8:00pm - 1:30am

This weeks line up

Spanner (Melton)

Dave Nightnurse (East Kirby Soul Club)

Plus residents Bryn and Gaz "The Modfathers"

Great sounds, Great location, late (cheap) bar

ONLY £3 VIA TREV ON THE DOOR

For more info call

Bryn 07501 506957

or Garry on 07723 089639

or Trev on 07843 383144

Edited by Bryn
  • Replies 37
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whistling.gifshhh dont tell anyone about this will you but its gonna be a party night here as night nurse celebrates his 50th birthday yes 50 yrs young and if you can remember my 49th then its gonna be a great night is it true by the way i will be back to being 49 next yr as some one said that you take a yr of every yr after 50 . Anyway really lookin forward to this one dont know what state i will be in gonna be a good one though

whistling.gifshhh dont tell anyone about this will you but its gonna be a party night here as night nurse celebrates his 50th birthday yes 50 yrs young and if you can remember my 49th then its gonna be a great night is it true by the way i will be back to being 49 next yr as some one said that you take a yr of every yr after 50 . Anyway really lookin forward to this one dont know what state i will be in gonna be a good one though

Hi Dave,

You ode bugger! About time we tempted you away from South Yorks, I thought you'd moved up there!!! KTF Bryn

Guest GazArcher

not yet mate but wont be long now though lollaugh.gif

SHAME YOU HAVE TO DRIVE UP THERE JUST THINK OF ALL THE AIR MILES YOU'D HAVE CLOCKED UP

NEED TO BE CAREFUL THOUGH YOU COULD TAKE OVER FROM EL NEL AND BECOME A YORKSHIRE PUDDINGwhistling.gif

SEES YER ALL

SOON

Holwell Sports club "The Stute", Welby Road, Asfordby Hill, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3RD

This weeks line up

Spanner (Melton)

For more info call

Bryn 07501 506957

or Garry on 07723 089639

or Trev on 07843 383144

NOT LONG NOW HAD A WORD WITH THE CLUB AND THINK THEY WILL BE DOING SOME FOOD AT CHEAP PRICES.

WILL CONFIRM LATER THIS WEEK TO MAKE SURE,SO SEE YOU ALL THERE ON THE 18th KTF TREV

Guest GazArcher

NOT LONG NOW HAD A WORD WITH THE CLUB AND THINK THEY WILL BE DOING SOME FOOD AT CHEAP PRICES.

WILL CONFIRM LATER THIS WEEK TO MAKE SURE,SO SEE YOU ALL THERE ON THE 18th KTF TREV

HOPE ITS MORE THAN BURGERS!!!!!!

AFTER A FANTASTIC WEEKEND AT HOODSTOCK SCOOTER RALLY AND LIVING ON A DIET OF BURGERS N BEER MY GUTS NEED TO RECOVER......AND I'M THE SOUL DOCTOR? I SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS & DAVES 50TH....BE PLENTY OF BEER GOING DOWN BUT NO BURGERSwacko.gif

SEES YER SOON

GAZA

SHAME YOU HAVE TO DRIVE UP THERE JUST THINK OF ALL THE AIR MILES YOU'D HAVE CLOCKED UP

NEED TO BE CAREFUL THOUGH YOU COULD TAKE OVER FROM EL NEL AND BECOME A YORKSHIRE PUDDINGwhistling

SEES YER ALL

SOON

i will let him know you said that mate lolwhistling unless you gonna buy me a pint that is:yes:

Dave 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!! ,thought he was alot younger [creap creap ] ,not long now for me to spinn some new tunes good.gif

Hi Spanner,

Looking forward to it mate, the sound system was spot on last month so dig out those tunes whistling.gif !!! KTF Bryn

I HAVE HAD A WORD WITH THE CLUB THEY SAY THEY WILL DO SOME FOOD FROM 10PM TILL 10.30 TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR FUTURE EVENTS. THE REASON FOR ONLY HALF HOUR SLOT IS THEY HAVE STAFF OFF ON HOLIDAYS BUT THE MUSIC IS ON FROM 8PM TILL 1 30AM SO LETS SEE YOU ALL THERE ON THE 18th KTF TREV (D.B.S.C.) NOTTM.

Guest GazArcher

I thought the sound was better last time out thumbup.gif roll on the 18th KTF, god i wish i was 50 againyes.gif

HAVE TO AGREE. THE PREVIOUS MONTH WE HAD A FEW ISSUES BUT WE'VE GOT IT SORTED NOW (HOPE THATS NOT TEMPTING FATEunsure.gif )

WILL BE SPINNING A FEW MOD R'n'B EARLY DOORS (IF THEY ARRIVE ON TIME) SO BE THERE EARLY

SEES YER SOON

GAZA

I HAVE HAD A WORD WITH THE CLUB THEY SAY THEY WILL DO SOME FOOD FROM 10PM TILL 10.30 TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR FUTURE EVENTS. THE REASON FOR ONLY HALF HOUR SLOT IS THEY HAVE STAFF OFF ON HOLIDAYS BUT THE MUSIC IS ON FROM 8PM TILL 1 30AM SO LETS SEE YOU ALL THERE ON THE 18th KTF TREV (D.B.S.C.) NOTTM.

Better play some abba for half hour then lol

Hi Trev,

Not able to join you this month, but will be over for the next one, have a great night i am sure you will,

Regards Mall

Guest GazArcher

GREAT NEWS FOR THOSE GOING ONTO THE ALLNIGHTER YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RE-CHARGE THE ENERGY CELLS, YOU'LL DEFFO NEED IT WITH THE NIGHT WE'VE GOT IN STORE

SEES YER SATS

GAZA

here proof i was there lol or was i cant remember um who the lady with the cake anyone know (elvis fan ) cant remember eating the cake though

Oh Dave m8 you ate it but we found most of it regurgitated in the car park lol god job you didn't use my hatking.gif lol

Guest GazArcher

here proof i was there lol or was i cant remember um who the lady with the cake anyone know (elvis fan ) cant remember eating the cake though

THATS NO LADY ITS TREV'S MISSUS

Guest GazArcher

YOU DO LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE MATE KAREN HAS JUST READ YOUR REPLY LOL

I AM SOOOOOOO DEAD:unsure:

SEES YER SATURDAY

PS I'LL BE THE ONE HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAINS:shhh:

hey gaz tell bryn to bring the king Edwards cigars not those cheap bloody silk cut fags cheap skate him your only 50 once you know lol and i was as sobber as a judge last yr remember

Good evening,

Folowing your request, I will be bringing a selection of fine cuban cigars from my humidor, normallly reserved for people of exquisite taste, of cultured dispostiion and esoteric tendencies....... I guess I can make an exception in your case as it's your birthday. ktf bryn

Good evening,

Folowing your request, I will be bringing a selection of fine cuban cigars from my humidor, normallly reserved for people of exquisite taste, of cultured dispostiion and esoteric tendencies....... I guess I can make an exception in your case as it's your birthday. ktf bryn

why thank you my good man and the plesure is all yours you tight git you lol as long as they not been rolled on your hips that ok anyway

Edited by night nurse

This weeks line up

Spanner (Melton)

For more info call

Bryn 07501 506957

or Garry on 07723 089639

or Trev on 07843 383144

HI BRYN, GAZ AND TREV HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NITE ON SATURDAY. IF YOU GET TIME AFTER CALL AND SEE US AT LOUGHBOROUGH.

WERE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEIN YOU GUYS AT LOUGHBOROUGH AUGUST 8th.

BE LUCKY

ROBIN BEE

LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB WELCOMES THE DRIVING BEAT CLUB

ON SATURDAY AUGUST 8TH @ 8- 2

ENTRANCE £5

@ THE CHARNWOOD CLUB

SHELTHORPE AVE

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 2ND

TEL 01509 213976

2 ROOMS - ROOM 1 NORTHERN

SPECIAL GUESTS:

GAZ & BRYN (DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB)

RESIDENTS:

DEBBIE, ROBIN & ANDY POWELL

ROOM, 2 MOTOWN

ADY HALL, TWINNY, MARK WILSON & TONY LLOYD

Guest GazArcher

HI BRYN, GAZ AND TREV HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NITE ON SATURDAY. IF YOU GET TIME AFTER CALL AND SEE US AT LOUGHBOROUGH.

WERE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEIN YOU GUYS AT LOUGHBOROUGH AUGUST 8th.

BE LUCKY

ROBIN BEE

LOUGHBOROUGH SOUL CLUB WELCOMES THE DRIVING BEAT CLUB

ON SATURDAY AUGUST 8TH @ 8- 2

ENTRANCE £5

@ THE CHARNWOOD CLUB

SHELTHORPE AVE

LOUGHBOROUGH

LE11 2ND

TEL 01509 213976

2 ROOMS - ROOM 1 NORTHERN

SPECIAL GUESTS:

GAZ & BRYN (DRIVING BEAT SOUL CLUB)

RESIDENTS:

DEBBIE, ROBIN & ANDY POWELL

ROOM, 2 MOTOWN

ADY HALL, TWINNY, MARK WILSON & TONY LLOYD

YES WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. WILL TRY AND GET OVER AFTER WE'VE DONE BUT BRYN'S GOT FLU,

NO NOT SWINE FLU IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN THAT ITS MAN FLU!!!

WILL GIVE YOU A PLUG THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, HAVE A GOOD UN

Guest GazArcher

Tunes ready ,now i had me hand slapped 4 advertising the stute on louborough page , :chinstroke:

HOPE THEY DIDN'T SLAP YOUR HAND TO HARD BUT NOW YOU CAN SLAP THEM BACK LOL:D

GOT NITE NURSE'S YORKSHIRE COUSINS COMING DOWN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY WINDOW LICKING REMARKS THEY CAN'T HELP IT ITS THE WATER YOU KNOWwhistling ONLY KIDDING GUYS

UP AND READY FOR IT LETS BRING IT ON

SEES YER LATERS

GAZA

HOPE THEY DIDN'T SLAP YOUR HAND TO HARD BUT NOW YOU CAN SLAP THEM BACK LOLbiggrin.gif

GOT NITE NURSE'S YORKSHIRE COUSINS COMING DOWN FOR HIS BIRTHDAY SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY WINDOW LICKING REMARKS THEY CAN'T HELP IT ITS THE WATER YOU KNOWwhistling.gif ONLY KIDDING GUYS

UP AND READY FOR IT LETS BRING IT ON

SEES YER LATERS

GAZA

JUST ABOUT 5 HRS TO GO TILL THE BEST VENUE AROUND SO LETS HAVE YOU ALL DOWN TONIGHT.

SUPPORTING SPANNER THE UP AND COMING DJ FROM MELTON AND NIGHT NURSE FROM NOTTINGHAM IN (YORKS) LOL NO WILL BE GOOD TO SEE YOU DAVE LONG TIME NO SEE SOME THINGS HAVE THERE GOOD PIONTS LOL SEE YOU ALL LATER KTF TREV (D.B.S.C.)

Guest GazArcher

just driven 330 mile from Devon Cornwall, feet are beginning to twitch, can,t wait to exercise the old legs thumbup.gif KTF

ITS THAT DRIVING BEATbiggrin.gif

FRIZBY'S IN THE BOX

SH*T, SHAVED, & SHOWERED

READY TO GO

ARE YOU READY NOW

SEES YER IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS.....OOOOOOOOH ITS GONNA BE GOOD