s7oul

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tony Darkin

JOHNNY SAYLES - I CAN'T GET ENOUGH (OF YOUR LOVE) St Lawrence.

Does anybody know what the final price was on Manship's auction tonight

Is it really that rare ?

Cheers

link

£206

Social source share

When Tim Brown was guesting at the Hip City last year that was the first record he was dancing to so I thought to my silly self that this particular 45 must have something like a revival over there (the UK)...seen several go over the last months for way more then the 5 UKP I once paid for it. I think the hefty price tag in this particular case is due to it being a WD which are indeed scarce.

Social source share

When Tim Brown was guesting at the Hip City last year that was the first record he was dancing to so I thought to my silly self that this particular 45 must have something like a revival over there (the UK)...seen several go over the last months for way more then the 5 UKP I once paid for it. I think the hefty price tag in this particular case is due to it being a WD  which are indeed scarce.

link

It was NOT the rare styrene west coast pressed WDJ Marc, it was the relatively common regular pink label DJ copy, same as the issue only it says DJ on it.

Social source share

Are you on about the copy Manship had up for auction or the copy I played while Tim was dancing  :D

link

The one Manship auctioned that ended las night was not a WDJ, it was a plain old pink label DJ, that was what I meant. :D

Social source share

The one Manship auctioned that ended las night was not a WDJ, it was a plain old pink label DJ, that was what I meant. :thumbsup:

link

You are right Christian. Nobody does seem to read anything you post. :lol:

Social source share

Definatly not rare, and was always a fiver ( How many times do we say that about a record ), however, have to admit it is my fav Oldie, and it always get's me on the dancefloor when played......I picked one up for £25 when the price started to go up, and glad I did.

Will £200 now be the norm, If so I'll sell mine..... :thumbsup: ( Issue though not D.J )

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!