• Replies 8
  • Views 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Are you sure?

No - hence the use of a phrase that includes the words "that I'm aware of". It's entirely possible that it came out on, say, Ukranian London or Botswanan Hi, if you're working on the premise that anything is possible.

But given that Tyrone Davis' version sold about a gazillion copies, and was released all over the world, there wouldn't seem to be a lot of call for a 45 of a soundalike revival from an LP that was released about two months after Tyrone had topped the R & B (and almost the Pop) charts with the song. There's certainly no US Hi or UK London 45 of it - and that's an absolute certainty.

The album's not cheap, by the way.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

That's a shame I sold my copy a few years back quite cheaply. How are you, bought much lately?

'Fine' to the first question, 'far too much' to the second!

Looking forward to seeing you in Porretta, mate. You'll be able to have a laugh at my Italian when I collect my award and make my acceptance speech....:thumbup:

Social source share

'Fine' to the first question, 'far too much' to the second!

Looking forward to seeing you in Porretta, mate. You'll be able to have a laugh at my Italian when I collect my award and make my acceptance speech....:thumbup:

Can't wait to see Spencer Wiggins. Alex from Bilbao has asked me to do a write up of the weekend so I need to not get to pissed up.

Be great to see you Chris and Adi, heard Gary is going as well

Social source share

No - hence the use of a phrase that includes the words "that I'm aware of". It's entirely possible that it came out on, say, Ukranian London or Botswanan Hi, if you're working on the premise that anything is possible.

But given that Tyrone Davis' version sold about a gazillion copies, and was released all over the world, there wouldn't seem to be a lot of call for a 45 of a soundalike revival from an LP that was released about two months after Tyrone had topped the R & B (and almost the Pop) charts with the song. There's certainly no US Hi or UK London 45 of it - and that's an absolute certainty.

The album's not cheap, by the way.

:laugh::laugh:

Quality reply thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Source Advert