Blue Jays Point Of View

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

6 copies on popsike between £500 and £700 and then a random 0ne at £900 like i said rare yes impossible............................................................no good.gif

dave

6 copys on popsike... Mmmm ... In how many years ... It took me 2years to find my copy, good luck in finding one....

Social source share

i could have bought it several times over for £80 to 100 in the 90s.

Even cheaper in the 80's...was as low as £15 and as much as £30 on lists...one dealer had a healthy handful once upon a time too!

However, those days are long gone, it is now a well known and established tune, so...you know the rest of the story!

Always sounds fresh..love the way it swings along...nice drumming!

:yes:

Social source share

Even cheaper in the 80's...was as low as £15 and as much as £30 on lists...one dealer had a healthy handful once upon a time too!

However, those days are long gone, it is now a well known and established tune, so...you know the rest of the story!

rolleyes.gif

John Parker re activated this one some time ago @York Soul Club , and more recently @Riley Smith Hall . Great tune and a bit of a current fav for me . Would love one myself .

NORTH YORKSHIRE SOUL CLUB @ THE MAGNIFICENT RILEY SMITH HALL. TADCASTER nr YORK, SAT 17th OCTOBER

MAIN BALL ROOM (reputedly largest wooden sprung dance floor in England ) & UPSTAIRS RARE SOUL ROOM.

FURTHER INFO, REVIEWS, PHOTOS ETC

https://www.imonmyway.me.uk/

Perpignan Soul Weekender 2010

Edited by andybellwood
Social source share

Guest franky m

:rolleyes:

Martin Koppel had these at £15 each ,,,those were the days !

Social source share