Towerfull O' Soul London Se1

Guest the major

Guest the major

Time for our second Towerfull O' Soul at the River Bar, 206 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 2UP.

Doors open at 7 and we play 'til midnite in this very smart cellar bar complete with aircon , wooden floor, own bar and a great atmosphere. All for less than the price of a London pint.

This month your resident DJs (me, Ginger Dave & Roger Hill) are pleased to welcome Oxford Ed (check out www.blushorganisation.co.uk) and Glastonbury Legend (true) Jo Wallace.

Many of you will remember These Old Shoes, so Jo will be turning back the hands of time for us.

Next event will be Fri 18 Sep, where we are delighted to be having Paul McKay and Mischief as our guest headliners.

November will see a later finish at 2AM as we have our Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas knees up.

• Replies 8
  • Views 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GingerDave

Time for our second Towerfull O' Soul at the River Bar, 206 Tower Bridge Road, SE1 2UP.

Doors open at 7 and we play 'til midnite in this very smart cellar bar complete with aircon , wooden floor, own bar and a great atmosphere. All for less than the price of a London pint.

This month your resident DJs (me, Ginger Dave & Roger Hill) are pleased to welcome Oxford Ed (check out www.blushorganisation.co.uk) and Glastonbury Legend (true) Jo Wallace.

Many of you will remember These Old Shoes, so Jo will be turning back the hands of time for us.

Next event will be Fri 18 Sep, where we are delighted to be having Paul McKay and Mischief as our guest headliners.

November will see a later finish at 2AM as we have our Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas knees up.

Only a week to go can't wait records all pack and ready to go really looking forward to Jo and Oxford Ed joining us for a top night of across the board of Soul as long as it Soul well play it ,Looking forward to seeing everyone that came last time thanks for your support Dave

Guest the major

Looking forward to seeing faces old and new on Friday; we've upped the sound system quality and I've had a hair cut - worth the price of admission alone ...

Guest GingerDave

Didn't get home after the last one as Victoria Station burst into flames....

.....and might miss this one as I'm doing "Stolen Hours" on Saturday. But if I can get along early doors, I will.

- Kev.

Thanks Kev be good to see you if you can make it ,hope all is well with you and yours may see you Friday ? Dave
Guest vinylvixen

i'll be along to have a beer and also to hear Jo... as its always a pleasure... may even become her groupie as gonna get down to bournemouth to hear her as well...

and really looking forward to september

Bloody 'ell....I've never had a groupie laugh.gif That'll be fun....plus, as an EXTRA SPECIAL treat, PTP will be double decking with me...The Return of Mr & Mrs TOS....can't wait. See y'all down there yes.gif xx