Sapphires- Gotta Have Your Love

KevH

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well this one went for £202 at the end of April this year.

But had the centre and you didn't mention the vinyl condition.

So I'd guess between £50 and £75.

https://www.popsike.com/THE-SAPPHIRES-GOTTA-HAVE-YOU-LOVE-RARE-NORTHERN-HMV/180347837445.html

Hi guys and gals,price and any info on Sapphires classic - "gotta have your love" on UK HMV , with noc.

Thanks...Kev thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Hi guys and gals,price and any info on Sapphires classic - "gotta have your love" on UK HMV , with noc.

Thanks...Kev thumbsup.gif

It's the no centre that's gonna make it difficult to price. I have a good part of my collection on UK labels and very rarely consider anything with no centre.

Although it's pretty rare so may get up tp £100 if vinyl condition is top notch. Not from me though I'm afraid...........

Best,

John.

Social source share

It's the no centre that's gonna make it difficult to price. I have a good part of my collection on UK labels and very rarely consider anything with no centre.

Although it's pretty rare so may get up tp £100 if vinyl condition is top notch. Not from me though I'm afraid...........

Best,

John.

I'd agree with that.

I'll give you 75 :-)

I'm a master centre-fixer now

Social source share

Forgot to add its overall VG+.Agree its the noc that's the bummer.Not mine to sell btw,came across it and the guy wanted 150 for it.Wasn't tempted,just curious.

Unless the value had been much higher than 150,then i'd have been back to him like a rat up a drainpipe :wicked: .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert