Dynamics-Aint No Love At All

arnie j

• Replies 8
  • Views 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ITS A BUEATIFUL DISC ON COTTILLION AS ARE MANY OF THE OUTFITS FINEST MOMMENTS IMHO,A TENNER WILL GET YOU ONE BY THE WAY SOME LOVELY LPS ALSO,CHECK OUT THEIR OUTINGS ON COLUMBIA AND BLACK GOLD ALSO IF YOU LIKE GROUP HARMONIES ETC,THEIR RAREST NORTHERN OUTING IS INCREDIBLE RARE ON DYNA THINK MICK H SPINS IT!!

BAZ A

Social source share

Part of a great run of singles on Cotillion by the group, all worth getting and all dirt cheap. Their album on the label collects all the sides but is a bit more expensive. The playing of the American Studios band is truly beautiful and the songwriting from various group members is top notch throughout.

Baz, I think the group on Dyna is a different one, from the Carolinas.

Social source share

Part of a great run of singles on Cotillion by the group, all worth getting and all dirt cheap. Their album on the label collects all the sides but is a bit more expensive. The playing of the American Studios band is truly beautiful and the songwriting from various group members is top notch throughout.

Baz, I think the group on Dyna is a different one, from the Carolinas.

yeah i can check that gareth -theres that beat done a fab article on the outfit imo,from sonny bakers pespective as well!First landing was cut in memphis in many respects the outfit as quoted in theres that beat switched gears got Chips Moman and Ted White on board and cut some immaculate stuff -i was spinning what a shame last night and that has stood the test of time also,shes for real sounded magnificent.

BAZ A

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!