• Replies 8
  • Views 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Lobster Madras

Still Looking :rolleyes:

Wish I hadn't sold this... Great tune.... Lots of wants posted for this one.

I've posted a couple of times for this, Callum; can i get the old vg copy you don't want ? :yes:

Social source share

Wish I hadn't sold this... Great tune.... Lots of wants posted for this one.

I've posted a couple of times for this, Callum; can i get the old vg copy you don't want ? yes.gif

It dont get much more moody than this, mid tempo soul at it's best right up my street, if i get offered more than one copy tumbleweed3.gif , I'll let you know mate.

anyone.... thumbsup.gif

Social source share

They come up on the bay now and then Callum (Popsike shows one in oct last year and then jan of 2009) you should strike gold sooner or later...surprised this never got more action in mod clubs in the past, or maybe it did?

I've only heard it out a few times first at Lifeline and JT played it out. You're right it's got definite mod club sound, moody and so much emotion,I love this kind of mid-tempo sound at the minute.

Social source share

I've only heard it out a few times first at Lifeline and JT played it out. You're right it's got definite mod club sound, moody and so much emotion,I love this kind of mid-tempo sound at the minute.

I play it at Morley Carr in Bradford, seems to be on lots of wants lists lately and the price is rising, a quality tune indeed! The flip is a good uptempo dancer too.

cheers

paul

Social source share