Still Want This

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

quote ...........no thats way over the top its 200 ish...

but who knows stranger things have happened and it is a good double sider.

anyway its a played out oldie now :wicked: one to enjoy at home

it will be a played out oldie if i could only get me hands on one!!!!:yes:

Social source share

quote ...........no thats way over the top its 200 ish...

anyway its a played out oldie now wicked.gif one to enjoy at home

it will be a played out oldie if i could only get me hands on one!!!!yes.gif

in fact any talmadge armstrong record ? come on got to be some body with one for sale , never stop loving you ???

Edited by steptoe
Social source share

no thats way over the top its 200 ish...

anyway its a played out oldie now wicked.gif one to enjoy at home.

Bought mine off u dylan at £200 .... bout 3 yrs ago was it , maybe more? Wouldn't have thought price would be less than that now. Not seen 4 sale much

Social source share

Ive got both on Spindeltop and I seem to remember I bought them in 2006 as I played "Gigi" at the 100 CLUB that year.

I paid 150 UKP and thinking about it I can`t say Ihave seen many for sale since then...so maybe yeah, maybe you are right...

Talmadge Armstrong...anyone know what Butch`s C/UP of the same artist name is innocent.gif ? F****ing awesome ! class written all over it !

Social source share

like the man says there have been a few on ebay last one a friend o mine got it at £200 in january .not many granted '' but they do turn up so save all the hype .and it wasn't a beaten up copy either . paul s..... it was actually a friend of yours from the dda room who got it for the 200 back in january this year and another was sold over burnley way not to long ago . but i agree its looking like a hard one

Social source share

like the man says there have been a few on ebay last one a friend o mine got it at £200 in january .not many granted '' but they do turn up so save all the hype .and it wasn't a beaten up copy either . paul s..... it was actually a friend of yours from the dda room who got it for the 200 back in january this year and another was sold over burnley way not to long ago . but i agree its looking like a hard one

Yes, joan replaced her battered one with that. I remember that night at Burnley...2 copies turned up....

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, joan replaced her battered one with that. I remember that night at Burnley...2 copies turned up....

No I didn't Paul.

I paid £100 for my second copy. And it wasn't at Burnley.

I would put this at £200.

Was it you who said show me a copy for £200? I'd say show me a copy for £500!

If someone had come on here selling it for that price I can just imagine what the reaction would have been.

That said, anyone willing to pay that much for it could always pop along to the Ian Dewhurst thread :lol:

Social source share

No I didn't Paul.

I paid £100 for my second copy. And it wasn't at Burnley.

I would put this at £200.

Was it you who said show me a copy for £200? I'd say show me a copy for £500!

If someone had come on here selling it for that price I can just imagine what the reaction would have been.

That said, anyone willing to pay that much for it could always pop along to the Ian Dewhurst thread biggrin.gif

thanks !!! anyway am still wanting one whistling.gif 375 good offer i think

Edited by steptoe
Social source share

no i've seen 1 demo and 1 issue and you get both tracks on each format. Agree with you on price thumbsup.gif

I must have seen a dozen issues for sale but only one demo, not for sale.

Anyway, don't know about you but this thread is a prime example of why I would never post a want up on here :shades:

Apologies Paul, this is my last post.

Social source share

Source Advert