ROGER BANKS

CARL RHODES

STU CHEETHAM

COLIN WOODS

GEOFF CLAXTON

JOHN POOLE

DAVE RIVERS

SUE CLAXTON

AND OUR SPECIAL GUEST NEIL RUSHTON,MUSIC POLICY IS IN THE HANDS OF THIS VERY CAPABLE BAND OF DJS, IF THE LAST ONE IS ANYTHING TO GO BY IT WILL BE EXCELLENT.

MIDDLE FLOOR

TERRY GEE HOSTING A MODERN CROSSOVER NITER,WILL LET TERRY GIVE THE INFO ON THIS ROOM.

UPSTAIRS

GARY TAYLOR AND GUESTS SPINNING 100% OLDIES.

Record dealers are downstairs from now on,we had a very good start at the first one in april so if you like the multi room format everyone welcome as always. New management are soulie friendly there,s loads of parking and a tenner gets you in :lol: .

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hatman

Looking forward to this one again Andy

If the first one was anything to go by it will be a stormer and not so many steps to climb this time!

Guest soul elite

Looking forward to this one again Andy

If the first one was anything to go by it will be a stormer and not so many steps to climb this time!

HI THERE,

CAN I HAVE THE ADDRESS AND POSTCODE PLEASE .....?

CHEERS.biggrin.gif

Guest soul4life

really looking forward to the 2nd instalment of the soultown crewe experiance! many thanx! to the guys for inviting me to organise the modern room! the focus of the this room will be quality soul from crossover thru to nu soul grooves! hopefully the d.j line up will speak for itself and complement the already strong line-up in the other 2 rooms...

BRETT FRANKLIN

MICK & MO

FRANKIE LUCAS

DAVE TANSLEY

TERRY GEE

3 floors of great soul music! ENJOY....

REGARDS TERRY GEEthumbup.gif

Guest soul4life

Nice line up terry and the legend known as brett franklin spinning a few. will have to catch that spot he told me how good he was last time we were out on the keg yes.gif .Every taste catered for in 3 rooms should be a good un.

hi ya andy, sorry for late reply as on a course at mo! yep a good line up as you say know the guys are looking forward to spinning sum choonz! looking like a great nite out!!!have a great weekend...

regards terry

really looking forward to the 2nd instalment of the soultown crewe experiance! many thanx! to the guys for inviting me to organise the modern room! the focus of the this room will be quality soul from crossover thru to nu soul grooves! hopefully the d.j line up will speak for itself and complement the already strong line-up in the other 2 rooms...

BRETT FRANKLIN

MICK & MO

FRANKIE LUCAS

DAVE TANSLEY

TERRY GEE

REGARDS TERRY GEEthumbup.gif

Looking good........spinning a few at Dab of Soul so will get along later..........Brett Franklin was supurb at MonuMENTAL last weekend & will no doubt take the roof of the sucka Sat too........see ya there.

Best Russ

Guest soul4life

BRETT FRANKLIN

MICK & MO

FRANKIE LUCAS

DAVE TANSLEY

TERRY GEE

REGARDS TERRY GEE:thumbup:

unfortunatly dave & frankie cant make it..so am pleased to announce along with brett franklin, mick & mo & myself the WAKEFIELD CITY SOUL CREW will now complete the line-up.......

regards terry gee

looking good for sat in the third room, had lot's of folks who's going to the dab of soul event saying there making a night of it and coming across for the nighter (dont forget the discount scheme in place).

the addition of the wakey boy's is inspired, these guys are legends!! and boy can they party!!!!

should be some choice 70ts & cool xover on offer, can't wait thumbsup.gif

Guest Scarborosoul

Hiya Andy,

You know the probs Ive been having with the looney neighbour but hopefully I will be there. Just hope I dont fall over the bar. Mind it shouldnt move when im in a naffin spin!!!!

Rick

Ok been a bit busy with work of late but its looking good for this sat,so all welcome to a real 3 room niter catering for all tastes.Record dealers give us a bell dont fret if i dont answer just leave message and it will be sorted.

Ay Up Andy,

I thought you was on holiday mate,see you saturdaythumbsup.gif

Kev:wicked:

All sorted with co promoter mr taylor for sat, downstairs room opening at 9 30 oldies room starts at midnite,and im sure terry will be kicking off the modern crossover room somewhere in between.Little scotty ste pownall and young jimmy cowburn all added to the dj roster.The down stairs room with the likes of stu cheetham karl rhodes dave rivers colin woods and co is definatley for those with an open mind,and with the calibre of djs will be top class.The oldies room was excellent at the last niter and with mr taylor in charge will be uptempo memory jerkers all the way.Terry gee and a very interesting line up in the modern crossover room add the final touch to a fairly complete all niter catering for all tastes.

Guest Brett F

Hi Andy Mac, hi Russ Vickers, thanks for the kind words, really looking forward to this Saturday, i reckon we will have a blast.................

Hey Andy seeing as i'm playing records i get in for free ......don't i thumbsup.gif

Brett F

Edited by Brett F

Hi Andy Mac, hi Russ Vickers, thanks for the kind words, really looking forward to this Saturday, i reckon we will have a blast.................

Hey Andy seeing as i'm playing records i get in for free ......don't i :rolleyes:

Brett F

God loves a tryer franklin and by god your trying boom boom,the old ones are the best whistling.gif.Lookin forward to your spot and mr rushtons,if your half as good as you told me you are it will be great but you were quite drunk at the time.Looking forward to a natter and a few beers brett :thumbup:

Guest Brett F

God loves a tryer franklin and by god your trying boom boom,the old ones are the best whistling.gif.Lookin forward to your spot and mr rushtons,if your half as good as you told me you are it will be great but you were quite drunk at the time.Looking forward to a natter and a few beers brett thumbsup.gif

Hi Andy, i wouldn't worry too much mate , you won't know anything i play anyway...............thumbup.gif

Guest Steve Lehair

Me and the little one are crossing the border for this 'un

looking forward to it ...thumbsup.gifwell whats not to like.

simon n wendy

Hi simon and the little ton of dynamite:thumbup: look for ward to seein ya both and lookin forward to this night should be a mover and shaker:yes:

Guest Steve Lehair

God loves a tryer franklin and by god your trying boom boom,the old ones are the best whistling.gif.Lookin forward to your spot and mr rushtons,if your half as good as you told me you are it will be great but you were quite drunk at the time.Looking forward to a natter and a few beers brett thumbsup.gif

HI Andy thumbup.gif

lookin forward to this mate Bev cant make her mind up wether to go ohmy.gif no i cant believe it either wots to decide,wimmim eh!no.gif

ce ya sat

Guest soul4life

everything set for tomorrow nite! in the 3rd room will be kicking off @ 10ish many thanx! to brett mick & mo & the wakefield boyz! for accepting my invitation to d.j on behalf of the soultown family sure to be to be loads of quality soul music gracing the decks! along with great company cant waitthumbup.gif

regards terry gee

Exactly Neil ! Have missed previous ones here--so its a first timer for me. Don't think I shall be emerging in the morning with the same 'vigour' I did in 72shades.gifsmile.gif

I don't remember it but my mate Bill Baker swears that I danced so fast to "Suzy's Serenade" - Bob Wilson at Up The Junction that I was promptly sick. Oh to be 18 again....have been to Crewe since for football and I think Birmingham lost.

Neil