Dayo

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Next question must be which ONE record did you mean I'm sure it wasn't 'Because of My Heart' but that'd be my choice.  :huh:

link

Catchy record but it is masked by the rarity IMHO. All though not quoted to the butlers How I feel about you, is a much more powerfull record :huh:

Social source share

Catchy record but it is masked by the rarity IMHO. All though not quoted to the butlers How I feel about you, is a much more powerfull record :huh:

link

:huh: Sorry how i feel is actually frank butler not frank beverly :huh: whata mistaka to makea

Social source share

Do you have one for sale then  :huh:

link

I've not got one in my sales box Ged :huh: but I know someone who has one. I also know someone who told me that he sold one recently and the price he said he got for it was well above what I was expecting. So was just wondering if what he got was inline with what the educated on here think its worth. He sold his private, not on an auction.

Social source share

I've not got one in my sales box Ged  :thumbsup:   but I know someone who has one. I also know someone who told me that he sold one recently and the price he said he got for it was well above what I was expecting. So was just wondering if what he got was inline with what the educated on here think its worth. He sold his private, not on an auction.

link

Time Brown recons about £2k :P

Love the record but'll never own it at that price. Mind you I was saying that about Eddie Daye this time last year :P

Social source share

No way worth £2k on Fairmount :thumbsup: £750 I'd say, maybe a little more at auction. Must be worth £5k on Rouser though - anyone know how many copies of this exist? I heard 2 last count.

link

I know that but once it's in a price guide any yanks (or brits for that matter) selling it will want £2k. Incidently he rates the Rouser copy at £8k maybe cos he's got one of the two known copies :P

Social source share

Gonna have to get me one of them Tim brown guides, even if jsust to laugh at the prices :thumbsup:

link

actually i bought tim brown's book the other day (and also manship's 2nd ed - is the 3rd much different does anyone know?) because i figure they are starting to set the market and thus you need to have them unfortunately.

i actually think brown's book is quite low in places, though madly high in others. )don't ask me for examples cos i haven't got the book with me and can't remember but some did strike me as low)

Social source share

actually i bought tim brown's book the other day (and also manship's 2nd ed - is the 3rd much different does anyone know?) because i figure they are starting to set the market and thus you need to have them unfortunately.

i actually think brown's book is quite low in places, though madly high in others. )don't ask me for examples cos i haven't got the book with me and can't remember but some did strike me as low)

link

JM #3 now includes his auction prices ph34r.gif Can't say how the other prices between 2 and 3 compare cause I ain't got his latest.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!