Donna Mcghee - Make It Last Forever - Album

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This album also got a UK release on Anchor recordsyes.gif

Yes, it's a bit of a mixture of disco'y Soul - I quite like it too!

Mine on UK Anchor too ( UK ABC records label ) bought it 1979 for ' It ain't no big thing ' which was a Robbie Vincent play for 1 week.(Album re-issued on CD in Japan with a pleasant bonus re-mix of said track).

The track 'Mr Blindman' played later by Sir Norman of Jay . I thought value was £100 but maybe gone up lately?

(I think the tasteful cover photo was taken by Mr Magoo).

Jez ( Mr curtain man )

Social source share

Mine on UK Anchor too ( UK ABC records label ) bought it 1979 for ' It ain't no big thing ' which was a Robbie Vincent play for 1 week.(Album re-issued on CD in Japan with a pleasant bonus re-mix of said track).

The track 'Mr Blindman' played later by Sir Norman of Jay . I thought value was £100 but maybe gone up lately?

(I think the tasteful cover photo was taken by Mr Magoo).

Jez ( Mr curtain man )

I got the ' 45 of Mr Blindman from a car boot a while back , excellent track .Best,Eddie

Social source share

It used to be a £100++ lp,not sure what it goes for at mo cos i got mine years ago.(u.s copy)Best tracks on lp;make it last forever,it ain`t no big thing and mr blindman(i sold the 12" of that on Anchor ages ago,found it in reckless,Islington for a fiverwhistling ).It`s more a boogie/disco lp,all the tracks were big choons in London back in the day.:D .Great lp for those with a more open mindthumbsup.gif .

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert