2010-04-09: Soul Essence 28

Guest Gavin Page

Guest Gavin Page

So I finally got off my lazy backside and updated the site. The dates for Essence 28 are now set, so why not iAdd them to your iPhone using iCal and iSay iSay iSay. Essence 27 was a rip roaring success as usual, good music (very true), good beer (true), fine dining (false) and fine wines (very false). The Gouch managed an awesome lounge over the weekend (check out his top picks on the web site), so get booking now folks.

WWW.SOUL-ESSENCE.CO.UK

• Replies 154
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

So I finally got off my lazy backside and updated the site. The dates for Essence 28 are now set, so why not iAdd them to your iPhone using iCal and iSay iSay iSay. Essence 27 was a rip roaring success as usual, good music (very true), good beer (true), fine dining (false) and fine wines (very false). The Gouch managed an awesome lounge over the weekend (check out his top picks on the web site), so get booking now folks.

WWW.SOUL-ESSENCE.CO.UK

Well Gav, because of this early warning, tis now 'booked off' in the diary (still not i-phone literate) so hopefully.................................thumbsup.gif

M.:good:

Guest stromberg

WWW.SOUL-ESSENCE.CO.UK

here, here:thumbup: count us in, Gavin...good beer, you are not talking about the Fosters, aren't you:no: must have been the real ales I've missed out this year..

can't wait, at least Maike and Tall Tim will come along, that's for sure,

Stefan

Guest Gavin Page

Well Gav, because of this early warning, tis now 'booked off' in the diary (still not i-phone literate) so hopefully.................................thumbsup.gif

M.:good:

Be really good to see ya again my old friend :good:

Guest Gavin Page

here, here:thumbup: count us in, Gavin...good beer, you are not talking about the Fosters, aren't you:no: must have been the real ales I've missed out this year..

can't wait, at least Maike and Tall Tim will come along, that's for sure,

Stefan

Stefan, as always it is a joy to see you all ! Bottle Beer is the way forwrd or shorts ! Hope to see you sometime soon :smile:

Guest stromberg

Stefan, as always it is a joy to see you all ! Bottle Beer is the way forwrd or shorts ! Hope to see you sometime soon smile.gif

shorts? like shots? we had wodka shots last year, and it really took us "forward"wacko.gif , I guess Jocko can confirm thiswhistling.gif

Guest Gavin Page

great! that will give me enough time to recover before the SoulShakers weekender!!!

M.

With a bit of luck you will be able to stay all weekend this time g.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

WWW.SOUL-ESSENCE.CO.UK

Hi Gavin,

we are comin' back!!!! But what's wrong with draft-Liebfrauenmilch................OK the wine is horriblewhistling.gif

cheers Jan

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seeing as its now 2010, I thought it appropriate to show my excitement towards attending this cosmopolitan seaside resort by starting a ticker...

time to get your room/passes/whatevers booked thumbup.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gavin Page

Happy new year you lot xxxx

Had a great time in Barbados, looking forward to our little weekend in Yarmuff now...

Rooms have moved really quick for 28 so get ya call in to book your room if we have one left ohmy.gif

Dont forget our new additions to the line up Alex and Airtor ( Soul 4 Real Bilbao ) make their debut in the main room this year thumbup.gif

Remember dont tell anyone about this weekend it is our secret shhh.gif

post-3670-12646318735003_thumb.jpg

Happy new year you lot xxxx

Had a great time in Barbados, looking forward to our little weekend in Yarmuff now...

Rooms have moved really quick for 28 so get ya call in to book your room if we have one left ohmy.gif

Dont forget our new additions to the line up Alex and Airtor ( Soul 4 Real Bilbao ) make their debut in the main room this year thumbup.gif

Remember dont tell anyone about this weekend it is our secret shhh.gif

Good stuff buddy. Glad to see it looks like being a 'packer'.

Guest Brett F

I could quite fancy you from your picture yes.gif

laugh.gif...Not certain how your Mrs is going to feel about that comment Gavin mate...........laugh.gif...or mine for that matter...laugh.gif

Edited by Brett F

Huh???g.gif (Brett / Dave)

John its a very funny line from Papa Lazaru from "the league of gentleman" youtube it.

Soul Essence weekender looking forward to it muchly

Guest Gavin Page

John its a very funny line from Papa Lazaru from "the league of gentleman" youtube it.

I have many a drunken night when I turn into him for the whole night :ph34r:

Guest Gavin Page

can mah wife use your toilet dave ?

How many words do you know that begin with M Dave? I know My and Mas - Ter - Bate..... Dave !

More to follow at Essence me thinks Adam wicked.gif

Guest Gavin Page

I think I'll pop along to this for sure. A weekend of Modern Soul. What more could I ask for.

And a little Jazz and more ..... Be good to see you there sir. Grab a lift with Paul thumbsup.gif

Guest Gavin Page

Good stuff buddy. Glad to see it looks like being a 'packer'.

Yes mate, gonna have a lot of fun for a change whistling.gif 4 rooms left then venue pass's only.

Guest Gavin Page

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Hi Gavin,

we are comin' back!!!! But what's wrong with draft-Liebfrauenmilch................OK the wine is horriblewhistling.gif

cheers Jan

Be really good to see you again thumbup.gif

Guest Gavin Page

Okay kids Venue only pass's left I am afraid to say. All on site rooms are now sold out !

Please use the booking line number to book your pass's thumbsup.gif

How many words do you know that begin with M Dave? I know My and Mas - Ter - Bate..... Dave !

More to follow at Essence me thinks Adam wicked.gif

"Now I am george"

Guest Brett F

Hi Gavin and co, i'm coming Thursday, i can still remember last years marathon 4 hour DJ session, brilliant fun and around 38 Jack Daniels & Coke..........that Coke really helped next morning..........NOT.....laugh.giflaugh.gif

Brett