Two Plus Two On Velgo

Since I don't have deep pockets and credit cards, would it be possible for someone to post high quality MP3 files or send me a CD of "I'm Sure" and "Look Around" by Two Plus Two on Velgo?

Both sides are killer and I can't get enough of them.

KTF

Jas

Social source share

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Since I don't have deep pockets and credit cards, would it be possible for someone to post high quality MP3 files or send me a CD of "I'm Sure" and "Look Around" by Two Plus Two on Velgo?

Both sides are killer and I can't get enough of them.

KTF

Jas

link

I've gotta hold my hand up on this one. When I first heard it played out, I thought it was a boring piece of music. I thought it went on and on.... But the more I listen to it, the better it's starting to sound and 'I'm Sure' is actually getting me up to dance. That pleading vocal is really starting to break down walls... Actually looking forward to hearing it again...

Butch still won't entertain me on the flipside though, which is faaar better. And I've only heard it once.

Social source share

I saw this on Ebay last year (seller: recordmanx) with an opening price of $6.99, at the time I thought it was unusual as there was a soundclip with it. Being the naieve fool that I am I thought I might get another cheapie, that was until it sold for $6,000! :D

Here's a link to when I first raised it on Soul Source last July >> Click Here <<

Plus take a look at this, I think it could be out of date now though. >> soundclips & copy for sale?? <<

Why couldn't it of had a buy it now price of $6.99, when I first saw it? thumbsup.gif:)

Edited by Supercorsa
Social source share

I've gotta hold my hand up on this one. When I first heard it played out, I thought it was a boring piece of music. I thought it went on and on.... But the more I listen to it, the better it's starting to sound and 'I'm Sure' is actually getting me up to dance. That pleading vocal is really starting to break down walls... Actually looking forward to hearing it again...

Butch still won't entertain me on the flipside though, which is faaar better. And I've only heard it once.

link

Got to aggree Matt, first listen wasn't too impressed but after playing it again and again it's just superb, and the flip is better still! Think I've got a soundfile of the flip so I'll have a look and post it up thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest uroffal

I saw this on Ebay last year (seller: recordmanx) with an opening price of $6.99, at the time I thought it was unusual as there was a soundclip with it.  Being the naieve fool that I am I thought I might get another cheapie, that was until it sold for $6,000! :thumbsup:

Here's a link to when I first raised it on Soul Source last July >> Click Here <<

Plus take a look at this, I think it could be out of date now though.  >> soundclips & copy for sale?? <<

Why couldn't it of had a buy it now price of $6.99, when I first saw it?  :D   :D

link

Likewise! I saw the one on ebay about a year ago and as soon as I played the two sound clips I knew I couldn't afford it!

It wasn't listed in Manship's guide at the time (it's in the new one I think) and guessed it was largely unknown (semi-known) and predicted £1,000 + end price and watched with interest/jealousy as it made my prediction look as na¯ve as it was!

Glad to hear at least one of the sides is getting some exposure; both sides are top quality.

Incidentally, can anyone throw up a sound clip of their (I'm assuming it's the same group?) outing on Ditto -Love Will Conquer All?

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Incidentally, can anyone throw up a sound clip of their (I'm assuming it's the same group?) outing on Ditto -Love Will Conquer All?

link

That is a different group, west coast based, was played by Butch many moons ago C/U as the Servicemen.

link

Social source share

Guest jish

Not too bad, I suspect they may be white boys.

Chalky might have a sound file.

link

Hi Tony, we met in Stockholm in May when you were DJin' at Wimans. I was the chap from Leicester. :D Sup?

Jim

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Not too bad, I suspect they may be white boys.

Chalky might have a sound file.

link

Cheers mate - in that case my interest has subsided :D

Social source share

That is a different group, west coast based, was played by Butch many moons ago C/U as the Servicemen.

link

Cheers Tony - what's it like? Will take your word on it as I know your a man of taste!

Still wouldn't mind hearing a sound file if anyone has one?

link

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Cheers Tony - what's it like? Will take your word on it as I know your a man of taste!

Still wouldn't mind hearing a sound file if anyone has one?

link

link

Social source share

Guest uroffal

On reflection, maybe not that "white", but more than a passing resemblance to the Furys or, the Showmen.    :P

link

Will give it my vedict later but will do my best not to get recruited to the soul police! :P

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Don't like this at all (Love Will Conquer All).

I see what you mean Tony, it's certainly very 'beach' sounding and quite white in places - obviously given the info Gareth posted earlier - many thanks to Simon for the sound file though!

link

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!