Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Neil Taylor

Prefer this version to The Parisians, better backing. Good luck with the search.

I PREFER THIS VERSION ALSO,BETTER PRODUCTION AND THE INTRO AS IT OVER THE PARISIAN`S.

AND NEV IT IS CHEAPER,ESPECIALLY THE ONE I`M BUYING.

Social source share

Just make sure it's an issue Neil, otherwise you'll get Ruby Tuesday on both sides......nice.....where's the emoticons gone??????

some seller on ebay had the promo up as a featured auction all hyped up and I emailed them saying that it was worthless as a promo and they were all friendly about it like "oops" (apparently the osborne guide actually has the promo listed for money) and they STILL ended up getting like $150!!! I think there are a lot of confused people buying on ebay.

Social source share

Just make sure it's an issue Neil, otherwise you'll get Ruby Tuesday on both sides......nice.....where's the emoticons gone??????

some seller on ebay had the promo up as a featured auction all hyped up and I emailed them saying that it was worthless as a promo and they were all friendly about it like "oops" (apparently the osborne guide actually has the promo listed for money) and they STILL ended up getting like $150!!! I think there are a lot of confused people buying on ebay.

I know Bob, because a mate of mine thought he'd secured a real bargain. :shhh: "They've listed the wrong side"he says...:chinstroke: he wasn't laughing when the demo came in the post. :laugh: goooodbye ruby tuesday :rolleyes::cool:

Social source share

press ctrl/F5 and they will refresh i had the same problem

Thanks Ted.....it also wipes out everything that you've just written....:frusty2::laugh:

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Prefer this version to The Parisians, better backing. Good luck with the search.

Me too!:) Do love the Parisians though...

Think Johnny Weston paid about £500 for his.

I thought it was closer to 400.:(

Social source share

I know Bob, because a mate of mine thought he'd secured a real bargain. shhh.gif "They've listed the wrong side"he says...g.gif he wasn't laughing when the demo came in the post. laugh.gif goooodbye ruby tuesday rolleyes.gifcool.gif

that's funny, I had assumed it was another seller who had the osborne guide speculating buying to resell and that anyone who actually knew about northern wouldn't want to buy a rolling stones cover.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert