brenda holloway

anyone know where i can find brenda holloway's

'favour for a girl with a lovesick heart', preferably on vinyl....

any help much appreciated

anna

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kolla

You can get it on her "GREATEST HITS" CD (Spectrum 554712) or her Motown "Greatest Hits & Rare Classics" CD but I don't think it was ever released as a single.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I dont know this record. But I tell you what, what a fantastic title. If that was pulled out of a box blind, I would have to buy it anyway, on the title alone.

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Mick - didn't know about french Tamla EP - cheers.

Oh Mikey - you will know the song. Here it is here for ya to listen to:

Sound Clip

Brenda is great at the best of times but this record is so simple, clean and I adore the intro.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Grr I always get some error message saying file cannot be opened.

####ing technology. I remember when I-pods were just called eye sockets!! And it should bloody stay that way too.

Thanks for putting it on there Kolla, but I cant understand all the terms used in the 'help'(thats a ####ing joke for a start) screen. So I am never to be able to listen to music on my computer i'm afraid. :-(

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Grr I always get some error message saying file cannot be opened.

LOL ... techie frustration is horrible. I feel for you.

The brenda Holloway tune is on www.soulclub.org - if none of the links on soul club work for you then you might have to update your real player version.

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Play Fair!! We've all just recovered from your post about bargain hunting with Taff... AND now you're saying that you've actually got the EP... I second Louise's point... jammy git :)

Maybe see you at Valatone for a catch up pre-100 club.... if I get myself organised enough to get out the house before midnight.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!