Wedding Bells Next September

harpo1

Hi everyone, Harpo and Sandi here, we would like to let our friends know that it is our intention to "tie the knot" on Friday 10th September 2010.

As part of the celebration, we have decided to hold an all-nighter, on the Fri. night, through 'til Sat AM. We have booked a venue, with the consent of the regular promoters(will say where closer to the time), and it will obviously be gratis, need to think about numbers, and the venues capacity, and then decide if it will be by invitation, would prefer it not to be, thus avoiding unintentional omissions etc...etc....

We decided to announce it now to let promoters know, the date is of particular relevence, and any clashes are not intentional, and the chance to spend part of "our" day with the people who we have shared weekends with, is important to both of us.

That's about it for now.

Thanks Sandi and Paul

Edited by harpo1
Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well let me be the first to congratulate you both thumbup.gif and to let you know that the date in question has been firmly entered in my diary...and there will be no clashes :D

I would not miss this for the world and will be there to help you celebrate another milestone.

Jeez its gonna be a long day for you both but hey its not like you're a pair of novices eh...lightweights you are most certainly not :lol: and you will embrace it for sure.

Its gonna be a cracker I just know it :wave:

Social source share

PAUL AND SANDI

WISHING YOU BOTH HAPPINESS AND CONGRATULATIONS,

ABOUT TIME TOO. ALL THE BEST

SWOZ :thumbup:

Edited by swoz
Social source share

Only just got back on the P.C. after a systems failure g.gif.

Thankyou to all who have posted a reply wishing us congratulations, we love you all and are pleased that you want to join in our celebrations xxx

Social source share

Guest Chezzy

Bloody hell I'm abit slow only just congratulated you on ya engagement!!!! well I did only join soul source yesterday!

thumbup.gifSO BLOODY WELL DONE THE BOTH OF YA AND I WOULD WALK, SWIM, HIKE, CYCLE, RUN, BUS, TRAIN, OR PLANE TO BE THERE.................WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.

I'm really happy for the both of you.

and I love you both

Chez x x x thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Social source share

Bloody hell I'm abit slow only just congratulated you on ya engagement!!!! well I did only join soul source yesterday!

thumbup.gifSO BLOODY WELL DONE THE BOTH OF YA AND I WOULD WALK, SWIM, HIKE, CYCLE, RUN, BUS, TRAIN, OR PLANE TO BE THERE.................WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD.

I'm really happy for the both of you.

and I love you both

Chez x x x thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Hiya Babe,

Sorry we missed your birthday, hope you had a good un, we will make it put to you, we love you too.

Thanks.... it means alot to us that our true friends are happy for us, and it goes without saying you are included in the wedding party, it's gonna be a long long day...........hey but wot the hell it's not like we aint used to it :thumbsup::lol:.

Hope to see you soon

Sandi x

Social source share

Hi Sandi congratulationsyes.gif thanks for giving us plenty of notice it gives me a chance to save up for your wedding gift, a voucher i think, which would you prefer Poundland or Wilkinsonslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif let me know in plenty of timewicked.gif

Dave "money no object as long as its under a fiver" Welding tongue.gif

Social source share

It's not true then that Dave stocked up on "black-jacks" when they were 8 for a penny, in old money.

Yeah! thought it would be less trouble for the people who don't like us, they can have lots of notice to arrange not to come, , but as the wise sage once said(Smokey)....f--k 'em, we might not come ourselves, just to bamboozle 'em.

Please dont worry about presents, just come along and join us for a good night, amongst friends.

:thumbsup:

Social source share

It's not true then that Dave stocked up on "black-jacks" when they were 8 for a penny, in old money.

Yeah! thought it would be less trouble for the people who don't like us, they can have lots of notice to arrange not to come, , but as the wise sage once said(Smokey)....f--k 'em, we might not come ourselves, just to bamboozle 'em.

Please dont worry about presents, just come along and join us for a good night, amongst friends.

:thumbup:

shades you know him too well Harpo:laugh::laugh:

Louise

Social source share

Hi to you both,

Again congratulations on the forthcomming event. The saving for the hat is going well...lol

Please reserve 4 tickets ( Me, Kerry, Jane and Phil ) for the whole event as something tells me this is going to be a ''packer''

Well done and good luck to two of our oldest and dearest friends on the scene

Nomad ph34r.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!