Rugby All-Niter 12Th September

• Replies 249
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

And yet another Rugby I'll have to miss due to work taking me away. When's the next one. At least I'll know early if I can't make it. Looks like, by the time I sort myself out to get there I'll be able to do it on an OAP's railcard.

I'll still be good looking tho :D. Have a great one folks.

Cheers Warren

And yet another Rugby I'll have to miss due to work taking me away. When's the next one. At least I'll know early if I can't make it. Looks like, by the time I sort myself out to get there I'll be able to do it on an OAP's railcard.

I'll still be good looking tho :laugh:. Have a great one folks.

Cheers Warren

What a shame Warren, your enthusiasm is such a tonic...:wink:

well hopefully you will get to our next installment on Sat 14th Nov...:thumbup:

Tis official I'm going to this one, seat is booked. Cannot wait to put faces to names. :thumbup:

Suz

x

me finger was on the button for a bit too long....

Edited by Guest

Will be making my 1st visit to Rugby (visiting my sis in Leamington before) - looking forward to itthumbsup.gif Oh, btw, I'm 21 yet again on the 12th!thumbup.gif Hope it doesn't get too messy.......

You'll be sharing your birthday celebrations alongside our daughter Katie who is 13 on Sat and attending her first all-niter (all be it, only for a couple of hours)...shades.gif

As she's met a lot of soulies at home, so it shouldn't be too traumatic...laugh.gif

I've got no idea Tee.

It'll probably be a black dress of some description... followed by a pair of jeans that Carole said I looked a size 10/12 in (rather than the 14/16 that I am in reality)

and I think the shoes I'm wearing are a pair of black suede Paul Smith sling backs...

or something else laugh.gif

This time next week I'll have already been travelling for a few hours so will probably be scowling and/or asleep laugh.gif

Kirst

how goes it m'dear? Long time no see.

A word to the wise re your choice of footwear on the night : last time I saw Mickey Cruz he was sporting a pair of slingbacks at Wilton (think they were Maria W's - just thought I'd mention itph34r.gif As he rightly said though, what he does in his own time is his business)

Must get out more ...

Phil x

ps: Mr Cunliffe says hello and where's his lollies?

Kirst

how goes it m'dear? Long time no see.

A word to the wise re your choice of footwear on the night : last time I saw Mickey Cruz he was sporting a pair of slingbacks at Wilton (think they were Maria W's - just thought I'd mention itph34r.gif As he rightly said though, what he does in his own time is his business)

Must get out more ...

Phil x

ps: Mr Cunliffe says hello and where's his lollies?

Hey gorgous, you should come to Rugby....

You'd go right near the top of the crumpet list and we could hold you captive in the cloakroom while we check out your credentials ph34r.gif

Hope you're well, and maybe see ya soon xxxx So goodie So fari laugh.gif

Well its tuesday thumbup.gif just sorting records out (and nicking a few of Harrys shhh.gif ) getting giddier by the day , already picked my outfit , booked my nail appointment , trying to lose 3 stone in 3 days laugh.gif cant see it happening somehow whistling.gif cant wait to see you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks..sweet lists now..if i dont have orders by the morn..then u will haveta wait next time...(regular abusers of this need not apply!!!!:boxing:)..cos i know your orders in my sleep..just to surmise...the regs are Tabs...Kenny....Kylee...Steve C....T....Denise....Toby....and a very shy young lady who sometimes sits by the doors...mmmm:g:...oh yes Sian...so be quick folks will touch base l8ters to finalise ok...chow!!!!!!!!!....xxxxxx

I'm very much looking forward to this, I rarely get the chance to guest with big baby in tow (Sonny that is), so it'll be fun just spinning and not worrying about sod all. Donna will be accompanying me and hopefully we'll meet up with a bunch of friends we ain't seen for a while. A LOT of people at the 100 Club said they were coming.tumbleweed3.gifwhistling.gifinnocent.gif:thumbsup::rolleyes::thumbup::shades::lol::huh::yes::g:6.gifwink.gif:D:) no wanker.gif though

Hi folks..sweet lists now..if i dont have orders by the morn..then u will haveta wait next time...(regular abusers of this need not apply!!!!biggrin.gif)..cos i know your orders in my sleep..just to surmise...the regs are Tabs...Kenny....Kylee...Steve C....T....Denise....Toby....and a very shy young lady who sometimes sits by the doors...mmmm:g:...oh yes Sian...so be quick folks will touch base l8ters to finalise ok...chow!!!!!!!!!....xxxxxx

ooh can I have some big old lovely pear drops....

I do like having something ample to suck during the night wink.gif

Hi folks..sweet lists now..if i dont have orders by the morn..then u will haveta wait next time...(regular abusers of this need not apply!!!!biggrin.gif)..cos i know your orders in my sleep..just to surmise...the regs are Tabs...Kenny....Kylee...Steve C....T....Denise....Toby....and a very shy young lady who sometimes sits by the doors...mmmm:g:...oh yes Sian...so be quick folks will touch base l8ters to finalise ok...chow!!!!!!!!!....xxxxxx

I love jelly babies Dell .......Best,Eddie

Hi folks..sweet lists now..if i dont have orders by the morn..then u will haveta wait next time...(regular abusers of this need not apply!!!!:D)..cos i know your orders in my sleep..just to surmise...the regs are Tabs...Kenny....Kylee...Steve C....T....Denise....Toby....and a very shy young lady who sometimes sits by the doors...mmmm:g:...oh yes Sian...so be quick folks will touch base l8ters to finalise ok...chow!!!!!!!!!....xxxxxx

Cherry liquer or chocolate rice crispi cakes!! :wicked:

I'm very much looking forward to this, I rarely get the chance to guest with big baby in tow (Sonny that is), so it'll be fun just spinning and not worrying about sod all. Donna will be accompanying me and hopefully we'll meet up with a bunch of friends we ain't seen for a while . A LOT of people at the 100 Club said they were coming.:tumbleweed3:whistling:innocent:thumbsup.gif:rolleyes::thumbup:shades:laugh::huh::yes::chinstroke::6::wink::D:smile: no :wanker: though

No, sorry Crozzer, it'll just be us annoying folks who you only saw last week thumbsup.gif

The Price family bus will be filled with me and Mr Justin Duane 'Rubberlegs' Price, Miss Angela 'Heidi' McNulty, Mr Andy 'Soldier Boy' Dawes (he's a baby, he's a baby), Ms Rosalind 'I've just been promoted and need to celebrate' McGuinness, plus from Brighton Mr Lee 'Freckles' Goodman, & the divine Julia 'Cinders' Harrison. Tommy 'Masterchef' Hall & Lucy 'Headline News' Muccini will be towed behind in their old Citroen, using Freckles' oxford bags as a sail. With a fair wind, we'll be arriving as soon as the bloody place opens at 8pm cos we're champing at the bit.

Del, I like white mice and chocolate tools love. And chocolate covered cinder toffee.

Tabs, Carte Noir in the largest available bulk catering pack please mate, I'm now a registered addict - should we do a jar exchange scheme?

Kirsty have you been saving some secret crumpet that I don't know about? Is it Phil McCavity?

T x

Well its tuesday :thumbup: just sorting records out (and nicking a few of Harrys :shhh: ) getting giddier by the day , already picked my outfit , booked my nail appointment , trying to lose 3 stone in 3 days :laugh: cant see it happening somehow whistling cant wait to see you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh just been through my box, it looks like a VIKING RAPE SCENE, can somebody send me some suggestions on how to calm her down, its only wednesday:thumbup:

Oh & Alex McFarlane, sweaty sock extraordinaire, controller of the Northern Line, will also be joining us to show off his lithe little physique. Blimey I'm going to have so much arm candy I'll barely fit them all on my dinner lady arms. It's a tough job Sian, but you know I'll give it a good go for you love...

Guest Mrs Simsy

It won't happen Harry, I usually bounce around all excited for about a week before and then the morning of Rugby, I'm burnt out...:lol:

Come on to me, all you virgins...wicked.gif

:g:

Oh & Alex McFarlane, sweaty sock extraordinaire, controller of the Northern Line, will also be joining us to show off his lithe little physique. Blimey I'm going to have so much arm candy I'll barely fit them all on my dinner lady arms. It's a tough job Sian, but you know I'll give it a good go for you love...

:ohmy:

I've got a feeling that this might be the best Ruggers ever. Ady, is Donna a Rugby virgin too? We'll have to induct her into our club!:thumbsup:

Tambourines ready, dress is chosen & i'm raring to go.good.gif

Looking forward to the sweets Del.:lol:

P.S It'll be my dad's birthday celebrations. He doesn't drink but i'll gladly accept drinks on his behalf...you know, just to be polite.thumbsup.gif

A vat of Caramac chocolate should keep me going for the night.. tumbleweed3.gif

(and all the next day, too.. Probably !!) laugh.giflaugh.gif

Fingers.. shades.gif

I've had a pm from Matt Fox, he's trying to get over again this time...thumbup.gif

He enjoyed himself last time and he's brave enough to come back...ohmy.gif

Be great if you make it Matt...yes.gif

Dear Sian,

I won't make it! Fokk it...I guess y'all are going to have a great time @ Rugby!!! I really hope I'll make it next time...keep it soulful!

cheers, m.

Edited by mattfox

Dear Sian,

I won't make it! Fokk it...I guess y'all are going to have a great time @ Rugby!!! I really hope I'll make it next time...keep it soulful!

cheers, m.

Hopefully, we'll see you in November Matt...thumbsup.gif

Seeing as we missed the last one whistling.gif hoping to make it this time (and him as well!)

Looking forward to seeing you...(oh, and him aswell)...laugh.gif

Whey hey guess who's coming on Saturday can't wait to see you all.

Sharon

It would be worth coming along just to see you alone Mrs Munchkin - can't wait to give you both a squeeze!

Matt THE Fox, you are SO off my crumpet list if you don't turn up. Luckily there are some young Irish fellas only too happy to step into the breach of their European cousins, so don't stay away too long Mr Nice Eyes...

Seeing as we missed the last one whistling.gif hoping to make it this time (and him as well!)

Proper looking forward to seeing you Emma and the lovely Mr Panch, it's been much too long. Our usual corner is reserved, top right by the stage...

All I can say is, I may be so busy clutching all my lovelies to my bosom, that I mightn't have time to dance whistling.gif It's going to be an absolute corker.

T x

It would be worth coming along just to see you alone Mrs Munchkin - can't wait to give you both a squeeze!

Matt THE Fox, you are SO off my crumpet list if you don't turn up. Luckily there are some young Irish fellas only too happy to step into the breach of their European cousins, so don't stay away too long Mr Nice Eyes...

Proper looking forward to seeing you Emma and the lovely Mr Panch, it's been much too long. Our usual corner is reserved, top right by the stage...

All I can say is, I may be so busy clutching all my lovelies to my bosom, that I mightn't have time to dance whistling.gif It's going to be an absolute corker.

T x

T will be great to meet you at last can't wait for Saturday.

Sharon

Dear Sian,

cheers, m.

Oh No!

I had heard tale that you were very pretty and I wanted to meet you in the flesh...

Now I'll have to make do with a load of old geezers laugh.gif