Essex Iv - Who Were They

Guest For Real

• Replies 3
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

the vocalist was ronnie love. maybe it was just a vehicle for his talents as he did a host of solo 45`s including the wonderful lets make love /nothing to it double sider on almeria a couple of years down the road

dave

sunday chillout 1st anniversary 16 aug horse & groom doncaster with guests chris dalton & bob beasley+ dave & bri pinch, joe lakin, mick waddington. manky & howard

Social source share

the vocalist was ronnie love. maybe it was just a vehicle for his talents as he did a host of solo 45`s including the wonderful lets make love /nothing to it double sider on almeria a couple of years down the road

dave

sunday chillout 1st anniversary 16 aug horse & groom doncaster with guests chris dalton & bob beasley+ dave & bri pinch, joe lakin, mick waddington. manky & howard

hi dave. I believe you and I see he wrote the song, but do you have an accurate source on this? I would like to forward the info on to my friend who is finishing the new volume of the soul harmony singles book and there is a lot of false information and rumors floating around so he wouldn't take the info without a real source. Is ronnie love still alive? Does this mean the essex iv is a white group?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!