Soldiers Club Hednesford

Must thank the great crowd that turned out on the 1st night at the Soldiers Club, so many compliments about this wonderfull forgotten little gem with its absolutley great wooden dance floor and cheap drinks policy.

Would like to thank my mate Dancing Dave for sharing the DJ spots with me and especially his 1st spot of old youth club classics he played early on had me a bit worried at first matewhistling.gif.

We'll be back again on Friday 18th Sept for another night of classic northern memories.

Gaz Lees

• Replies 7
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mvb031259

Hi Gaz glad you had a good 1st nt at your new venue good.gif, sorry we missed it. Is Keys Park on 5th Sept?? If so will try to make it only don't get back in this country until 7 pm. Regards Mike thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guest mvb031259

Can't beat them prices Gaz thumbsup.gif . We were at Darlaston Sat nt council run no Guiness, pint of larger and a single bacardi & coke nearly 7 quid ohmy.gifohmy.gif . Never mind it was for an excellent cause. Just hope were not delayed on the 5 th and we should make it. Cheers see ya soon. thumbup.gif

What a great new local venue this is going to be. Top notch dance floor and some of the awesome northern soul of the 70's era - Wigan, Catacombs, Torch..... I could go on and on. The proof was in never leaving the dance floor all night.

Will be coming back for more in September.

Steve & Kath

What a great new local venue this is going to be. Top notch dance floor and some of the awesome northern soul of the 70's era - Wigan, Catacombs, Torch..... I could go on and on. The proof was in never leaving the dance floor all night.

Will be coming back for more in September.

Steve & Kath

Cheers for the kind words Steve glad you and Kath enjoyed the night don't forget to bring ya box of 10 favourite tunes to play at the next one we'll get ya behind them decks for a spot.

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

Great little venue!

Will bring me me big "sis"Angie next month.

Well done mate.

See ya.

Steve.

Thats great Steve the more the merrier waiting on confirmation a guest dj for the next one with one of the best northern collections you'll likely to see. Have told him its oldies all the way so wer'e looking to another great night.

When I have a regular fixed monthly night in the new year we'll have more quality guests at the soldiers watch this space.

Gaz

Source Advert