Hayes Cotton

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I see he's also selling a Nelson Sanders "Mojo Man"....some good collections down there in Peru

link

For sale one duffle coat, one careful owner except for a small marmalade stain. Will deliver for free around Paddington station area, London

Also, for sale, one stuffed and mounted small Peruvian bear complete with bright red Wellington boots

Social source share

What condition is it in.......and whats in the duffel bag?

link

A sticky brown envelope on a bit of string with 'Padington' written on it.

On the back it says "if undelivered please return to Lou "Thrice" Pride C/O Mr K Darge, Top of the Grot, Stafford, Darkest Peru"!!

Edited by Simon T
Social source share

he's another one with a strange approach to scans

three different items, three different types of scan

dunno edwin, i'd steer clear (not least because i'm not a fan of it anyway!)

Social source share

mind you it's not actually peru, it's puerto rico which is effectively part of the states so possibly some yank living there and flogging a few bits to keep him in coke and whores

Social source share

mind you it's not actually peru, it's puerto rico which is effectively part of the states so possibly some yank living there and flogging a few bits to keep him in coke and whores

link

plenty of soul in South America...or that way down. Know someone who found loads in Brazil.

Social source share

link

Funny but probberly true!!! thumbsup.gif:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!