• Replies 9
  • Views 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest REVILOT

not sure if this is discussed here already...

Del-Larks, baby blue label issue. What is the story with this issue, bootleg maybe? or later issue?. Is it pressed with same stampers as the first issue

jts

If I remember correctly, and I don't always :smile:

Mr Anderson at Soul Bowl made contact with the label owner and got them to press up these, So obviously not an original but not strictly a boot but a pressing yes

Social source share

If I remember correctly, and I don't always :D

Mr Anderson at Soul Bowl made contact with the label owner and got them to press up these, So obviously not an original but not strictly a boot but a pressing yes

Many thanks for the info! ....yes its the one pictured! got my cpy few years back from fleamarket in new york

So it's maybe pressed with the same stampers as the original first issue? Has any one compared the matrix numbers between the OG issue and this later issue?

jts

Social source share

If I remember correctly, and I don't always :D

Many thanks for the info! ....yes its the one pictured! got my cpy few years back from fleamarket in new york

So it's maybe pressed with the same stampers as the original first issue? Has any one compared the matrix numbers between the OG issue and this later issue?

jts

Social source share

Guest REVILOT

jts

Must confess I have not but would think someone on here has.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert