Worst Record I've Ever Heard

Guest Dan

Worste so called soul record I’ve ever heard, and there’s been one or two, has to be Wombat I would smash every single copy of that into the ground with a hammer.

Goos because it’s rare. No thank you. 

Also a few deep sounds from the 80s as well which have you full of excitement when you first play them thinking you have a drop and then slap you round the face with ill advice and misfortune. 

Edited by Bunderthollox
Speak to spell Errors
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

12 minutes ago, The Yank said:

I think you're being a bit harsh on Roy. Is that record in my Top 50 favorite Roy Hamilton songs? - No.

On the other hand, 1) At least Roy can sing 2) He's got competent musicians backing him up 3) He does

not sound like he's on an acid trip. 

Love some roy Hamilton songs, thats certainly not my favourite but you can certainly tell he was friends with elvis with that one.

Social source share

2 hours ago, The Yank said:

I think you're being a bit harsh on Roy. Is that record in my Top 50 favorite Roy Hamilton songs? - No.

On the other hand, 1) At least Roy can sing 2) He's got competent musicians backing him up 3) He does

not sound like he's on an acid trip. 

Fair enough, I'd call it rock and roll but I bet the ted's would lynch me.  I think it's awful in another way, what a waste of his amazing voice on such an inspid, wishy washy pop tune.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!